What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong Dumb and oft repeated question, how can scum like Ehsanullah Ehsan give free interviews to Pakistani channels and not get a missile ups his keaster for his trouble? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 be independent and STOP following me to threads...STOP your nonsense at once or I will just put you on the ignore list and NO amount of your nonsense will make me remove you EVER...

No matter how many times I tell you to stop...You still do whatever you wish...Am fed up!!

If you want to learn, you follow someone and observe NOT BUTT IN!!

You want attention go stick to someone else I have repeatedly said I DO NOT wish to be a public display!

@Alpha1 STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!

Hi @haviZsultan

funnyanimal177.gif

@Talon ok stopped. Ok fine? Aapi sorry! U scold so hard!

@Talon ok i wont comment just observe ok?

@Alpha1 be independent and STOP following me to threads...STOP your nonsense at once or I will just put you on the ignore list and NO amount of your nonsense will make me remove you EVER...

No matter how many times I tell you to stop...You still do whatever you wish...Am fed up!!

If you want to learn, you follow someone and observe NOT BUTT IN!!

You want attention go stick to someone else I have repeatedly said I DO NOT wish to be a public display!

@Alpha1 STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!

Are we witnessing a break-up. :pop:

shutt up @haviZsultan :angry:

Apparently he understands better if he is scolded in public! :undecided:
U scold ur baby bro soo hard. U like me crying?? Ok.. Il just cry. U could ask nicely!
@Talon if u want to teach be nice ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom