What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
KRAIT what documents :what: i didn't get you.

Damn, they scored, couple of minutes left hopefully we don't see a choke especially with playoff upcoming, need to secure our spot :)

Hahah Leafs win! But the last couple of minutes were pretty nerve wracking especially since they got the powerplay. Montréal mène 2-1 contre les Bruins :D

Hahah Leafs win! But the last couple of minutes were pretty nerve wracking especially since they got the powerplay. Montréal mène 2-1 contre les Bruins :D

sssshhhhh, montrèal fan on the outside but a true leafer on the inside but this playoffs is going to rough as far as seeds go. The reason being ajourdui, i was checking our defence stats and especially our jeu de puissance defence is terriblè arrrr. If we can get our defence in order, I can definately see us having not alot of difficuluties early on and I will go as far as to HABS will choke as usual once playoff times come, mark my prediction olaalala ;)

He is talking about Naswaristan membership.

I love to join but I am sorry i don't how to do the same. I not so familiar with the forum concepts. Is there any thread to help myself.??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom