What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.U.R.B. @Talon @Hyperion @Dillinger @Alpha1 @mastaan

Hey ! Whats up , friends ? :D

Hey ! Now thats like a good boy ... Ahhh ! I miss my old school days when I used to puncture the lungs of the dissected frog and receive warnings from the bio teacher :D I was this close to be charged with mutilation of animals and psychopathic behavior :rofl: Enjoy ! Keep yourself busy , you will get better ...

here comes my buddy.

Hello_buddy_by_anime_4ever.jpg

Ok Talon,

Let me give him a call....

O' @Mani2020 aja yarr cricket khalein ....:mps:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the driver is not exactly my "personal" driver, he is there to take around my clients when they come to purchase property..... I am very down to earth...I have never told another human being to bring me a glass of water.... I like doing my own chores... I mean EVERYTHING...... laundry...... ironing.....cooking...... you name it... I hate showoffs...

show offf... you can afford a driver in Turkey... Free the poor slave man!

Cant be better ! Got top marks on my presentation today (13/15) and got my manufacturing project assigned and hell I just woke up and its 6:12 AM here :lol: How are you ?

Jolly good man... Survived a crazy week and now getting ready for a crazier one next week week... What"re you studying?

@Hyperion I am sure an army dies from a whiff of that toe!! ;)

Ahem ahem... experience speaks!!!

Actually the driver is not exactly my "personal" driver, he is there to take around my clients when they come to purchase property..... I am very down to earth...I have never told another human being to bring me a glass of water.... I like doing my own chores... I mean EVERYTHING...... laundry...... ironing.....cooking...... you name it... I hate showoffs...

That's exactly what show off is... O humble sire!

Nah.. thandd rakho... I eat such people in breakfast.... you are my secret weapon, you shall be wielded in dire straits... these two chakkaz I can handle with my left toe.... :D

I know of thy power , Emperor ! It is just that these rebels anger me , if it weren't for the fact that I would be called a Cannibal , I would have eaten them alive ... :D That I am , so if the republic's ever in need , you shall always find @Secur at your service ... :rofl:

Cant be better ! Got top marks on my presentation today (13/15) and got my manufacturing project assigned and hell I just woke up and its 6:12 AM here :lol: How are you ?

Congratulations dear,

what are you doing these days?

I know i'm a bit lazy......:D

My insomniac friends @Hyperion @Talon... You've the next bunch of entertainers from Asia already stepping in... so I'll call it a day as it seems I've earned enough thanks for the day :P...

If you see @KRAIT, spank that insomiac from my side and say Hello!

Jolly good man... Survived a crazy week and now getting ready for a crazier one next week week... What"re you studying?

Ahh good to hear ! How busy is life in Germany ? Have you ever watched a Bundesliga match in all the time you have stayed in the country ? :D

Materials Engineering B.E. :)

Congratulations dear,

what are you doing these days?

I know i'm a bit lazy......:D

Thank you , SURB ! I saw you posted the parameters with a note that more details will follow later , I am grateful for that ...

Well trying to manufacture composites by the vacuum bagging process :D Its cooler than it sounds :lol:

I dont think so , what do you do for living ?

@mastaan @S.U.R.B. @Secur @JonAsad @Talon, good night yaro... my head is hurting... better sleep..... good night to all of you! :wave:

Good bye brother ! :D

Good night yara!

My insomniac friends @Hyperion @Talon... You've the next bunch of entertainers from Asia already stepping in... so I'll call it a day as it seems I've earned enough thanks for the day :P...

If you see @KRAIT, spank that insomiac from my side and say Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom