What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,

Born and bred in Norway.

i dun believe u:no:

norwegianz ki english is damn weak....i hav family livin there n my cuzins r born n brought up there n thy r in high schools/collegess/uniz n still thy cant speak gud english:no:

@DESERT FIGHTER... yeh aap uss buriya say pooch rahay hain jo over qualified for everything ki category mein phassi wi hai :cray: even when it comes for rishtay!! The frustration!!

@DESERT FIGHTER aero say pooch lay na...he should be able to pm you :D
the more education the better... Let the jealous aunties burn

Last edited by a moderator:

norwegianz ki english is damn weak....i hav family livin there n my cuzins r born n brought up there n thy r in high schools/collegess/uniz n still thy cant speak gud english:no:
@Marshmallow its not that bad...I have met a few....I have to admit their spoken is not good...But their written isnt too bad :P

Not everyone are same :P

I got an A in english so yeah.. :D

The fact that I have cousins in Canada and UK and that we`re close to each other has certainly made a difference.

And both my parents are well educated too.

I also watch english movies and tv series frequently :)

yep sista but Playboy types it so well wid no spellin mistakes n no error :undecided:
@Marshmallow those who learn English as a 2nd language are usually better than native speakers....Plus he is prob used to doing reports and what not...Plus there is always auto correct :rofl:

The fact that I have cousins in Canada and UK and that we`re close to each other has certainly made a difference.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yup @Pboy all these helps improve English...language if not practiced doesn't improve!

@Marshmallow those who learn English as a 2nd language are usually better than native speakers....Plus he is prob used to doing reports and what not...Plus there is always auto correct :rofl:

who really,i dint think of it:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom