What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mastaan anyways our family system is
patriarchal rightist authoritarian! So no mar frm biwi

you have a lot to learn young paduan... Biwi ki maar is like a nuclear weapon... You can run, but you can't hide and it doesn't discrimate rightists from leftists and authoritarians from docile ones...

Last edited by a moderator:
you have a lot to learn young paduan... Biwi ki maar is like a nuclear weapon... You can run, but you can't hide and it doesn't discrimate rightists from leftists and authoritarians from docile ones...

:omghaha::omghaha:

@Pakistanisage

Now, I am upset actually, you just left in like 5 minutes haha
well until the next time I speak to you, take care and it's always a pleasure talking to you. I seriously admire your political outlook very much (evident through your posts). Also, once again thank you for the support army brat ;)

Everyone else, I enjoyed talking to you guys. You guys are hilarious. Had a great time here, now gonna get to work! ttyl:)

@Pakistanisage

well until the next time I speak to you, take care and it's always a pleasure talking to you. I seriously admire your political outlook very much (evident through your posts). Also, once again thank you for the support army brat ;)

Everyone else, I enjoyed talking to you guys. You guys are hilarious. Had a great time here, now gonna get to work! ttyl:)

Finally!!! Let me know how it feels like to be a productive member of the society... lol :P (Pun intended)

it meant
external beauty
Emma-Stone-hairstyles.jpg

I saw emma stone a couple of weeks ago while she was shooting amazing spiderman 2. :hang2:

No, I am still here ( It's only 6:30 PM in New York )

I thought you were leaving.

I was about to say how old are you going to sleep at this time. :cheesy:

@Pakistanisage

Thank you for those kind and encouraging words, Z.

At the risk of sounding like a mutual admiration club, I have to admit that I enjoy your posts tremendously, as well.

Be Safe, wherever you go.

Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom