What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Empress is back....... let today be a national holiday in Naswaristan.... :smitten:

free Naswar for everyone.....

@Aeronaut, by royal decree, everyone is advised to pay homage to their new empress...

@arp2041... @Dillinger... @Armstrong.... manhooso, fall back in line.... didn't I tell you guys that she was playing hard to get? its the habbit of all exceptionally beautiful women, you can't blame them for it, it's built right in their DNA... :cheesy:

Empress @ZYXW is the ruler...you get to be a trophy husband without any authority...Naswaristan is one progressive state but then its about time we had a female leader. So me, @Armstrong and @arp2041 end up in the ruling clique. Don't worry you can still have the royal goats. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@mastaan sorry about my previous comment...meant it as a joke...what do you mean by sample pieces?! :what:

meant that u are "strange" and "unique" as compared to others!

@Dillinger

yeah, we all realize what a BIG mistake he was. But people like him becuase of his religion and some still believe that he was the christain leader and the greatest thing that ever happened to the US lol

Goes to show why a secular form of governance is of the utmost importance..imagine the US today if Al Gore had won instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom