What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I wonder is why there doesn't appear to be a realization amongst the powers-to-be in the United States where did all of this start & why ?

Oh they know where it started...they just won't admit it. Think about it, 600 billion dollars per year on defense...the 12 super carriers- the scores of submarines...it didn't come cheap nor did the two wars..which were fought in a manner that did not allow the US to leverage its strengths..even today NO country can gain victory over them in a conventional war but asymmetrical warfare has always been their Achilles heel. That's just one angle...there are so many other things. The de-regularized carte blanche given to wall street and the Bush tax cuts. One could keep going.

Aapki Duaoon pay jee rehay hain But Sahib.

Aap suniyeaa Haal Ahwaal. Khairiat say hain Jinaab ?

Bohut arsea baad yaad kiya Jinaab nay ?

" Muddat huwee hai yaar ko mehman kiye huwae "

Buss jee mein theeek thaaak huuun; aaap sunaiii Amreekaa mein zindagiii kaissiiii guzar rahii haiii ? :what:

Dearest Mausi museebtain, we are all having fun here at each others expense, isn't that true? Then why do you become @KRAITeena every other day? :D

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.......I was the one who gave this title to her...

now as Emperor him self using it I recommend it to be the official Title for Ms. @Talon.......:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they know where it started...they just won't admit it. Think about it, 600 billion dollars per year on defense...the 12 super carriers- the scores of submarines...it didn't come cheap nor did the two wars..which were fought in a manner that did not allow the US to leverage its strengths..even today NO country can gain victory over them in a conventional war but asymmetrical warfare has always been their Achilles heel. That's just one angle...there are so many other things. The de-regularized carte blanche given to wall street and the Bush tax cuts. One could keep going.

:blink:

I should have added 'where the War On Terror started & why it did' ! :oops:

Aapki Duaoon pay jee rehay hain But Sahib.

Aap suniyeaa Haal Ahwaal. Khairiat say hain Jinaab ?

Bohut arsea baad yaad kiya Jinaab nay ?

" Muddat huwee hai yaar ko mehman kiye huwae "

@ZYXW bhi nraaz lagteen hain or @Mirzay bhi.

Zaroor hum say koi Khata huwee hai

How can I be angry with you lol
How have you been? :)

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:.......I was the name who gave this title to her...

now as Emperor him self using the it I recommend it to official Title for Ms. @Talon.......:angel:
@HRK makhan sasta hogiyea phir?

Kya Angrez ho tum yaar... Pakistaan mat jaana... Log gaadi rok ke sadak pe dekhne ke liye aayenge
@mastaan...does that happen in India.....hasnt happened in Pakistan at least to me!!

The Empress is back....... let today be a national holiday in Naswaristan.... :smitten:

free Naswar for everyone.....

@Aeronaut, by royal decree, everyone is advised to pay homage to their new empress...

@arp2041... @Dillinger... @Armstrong.... manhooso, fall back in line.... didn't I tell you guys that she was playing hard to get? its the habbit of all exceptionally beautiful women, you can't blame them for it, it's built right in their DNA... :cheesy:

well, since you're begging! I don't see why not? LOLOLOL just kidding ;)

I accept!!!

well, since you're begging! I don't see why not? LOLOLOL just kidding ;)

I accept!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom