What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes im not into this type of stuff

Bro next time you see a pretty girl you like in class, walk up to her and tell her she got a cute smile or pretty eyes. Then walk away, what raz is telling you works but in Pakistan they might b offended. Trust me.

okay, so what should I explain? :)

(P.S There's a famous sayin about the Turks; "At, Avrat, Silah" which means Horse, Woman, Weapon :))

Ah.. I see.

In urdu we say Aurat for women, you guys avrat. It Must be accent, but I think the word is the same.

Bro next time you see a pretty girl you like in class, walk up to her and tell her she got a cute smile or pretty eyes. Then walk away, what raz is telling you works but in Pakistan they might b offended. Trust me.

Naahh, in Pakistan is works great. It depends on what degree you do it to.

I'm Punjabi Don Juan. :P

Hes my brother, realest man on this forum besides me lol.

You want me to handle you every night, I gotta let you end the night on top sometimes sweet heart. ;)

LMAOOOOOO but if I wanted to end the night on top, I wouldn't be coming to you now would I ? :P

Nahhh I knoww....he is!!!

No that could possibly end up kinda creepy and awkward.....

you have to be skilled to pull that off !!

Ah.. I see.

In urdu we say Aurat for women, you guys avrat. It Must be accent, but I think the word is the same.

Naahh, in Pakistan is works great. It depends on what degree you do it to.

I'm Punjabi Don Juan. :P

No it's arabic and it's rude. We don't use that. As you said we use "Kadin and Kiz". Btw what should I do?

We aint brothas @RazPaK :D

Looks like it's ho's(Holiday Inns) before bro's, do yo thang little man.

But don't holla at me when yo *** broke n got no where to go. :rofl:

No it's arabic and it's rude. We don't use that. As you said we use "Kadin and Kiz". Btw what should I do?

Explain to Alpha how being a nice guy is a turn off for women.

In Urdu Mard is man and Aurat is Woman. Nothing rude about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO SEE @Alpha1,

if you take her advice you will always been seen as friend or bhai.

She deceived you.

LMAOOOOOOOO :omghaha:

But he said he isn't into anything like that @Alpha1 .....and if he is looking for someone to potentially end up with, best be himself, sweet and start off as a friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAOOOOOO but if I wanted to end the night on top, I wouldn't be coming to you now would I ? :P

Nahhh I knoww....he is!!!

Yeah but you come to me because you dont want to end the night on top. :D

ya im not into Gf thing!

But I'm lol :D. Btw in the Navy if be nice, you'll be turned out to be a homo. So i ain't think that it's a good idea. As I said, Stay Strong Stay Though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom