What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The questioning doesn't sit well with a lot of people. :hitwall: I've always been an agent provocateur though, not a single "believer" left among my friends. My best friend himself is Kashmiri, highly religious family but between me and him we managed to turn him into a liberal, atheist and leftist. Last I heard of him he was mourning Hugo Chavez. :partay:

LOLOLOL hahahaha :D

No no i am not that case. I have a VERY STRONG belief in god. I am just not fond of organized religions. But it's funny because my four best friends are all different religions and very very religious. so i have to becareful not to bash any religious beliefs around them, they get offended easily.

I was sad he died too though :( LOL

Ap os ke aapi say without permission baat kar rahay ho, aur ikhlaq say giray howay ilfaz bhi estmal kar rahay ho :butcher:

yaar, I am a burnt out consultant.. I don't count as a sane human over the weekend

yaara, calling girly hands girls is tellinhg the truth... "calling tere as Theyrey" is downright gayish... Check with @Hyperion
MAYBE U MISSED THE BULLETS IN MY HAND
Note the bullets !
856933_120369728147245_1560473499_o.jpg

My sis wasnt raised here so she doesnt know!

Last edited by a moderator:
MAYBE U MISSED THE BULLETS IN MY HAND
Note the bullets !
My sis wasnt raised here so she doesnt know!

Hema Malinin nei bhi ek picture mei bandook uthai thi (Sholay mei shayad)... Aisi hi lagi thi.... (Pun intended) :P

LOLOLOL hahahaha :D

No no i am not that case. I have a VERY STRONG belief in god. I am just not fond of organized religions. But it's funny because my four best friends are all different religions and very very religious. so i have to becareful not to bash any religious beliefs around them, they get offended easily.

I was sad he died too though :( LOL

Oh I am not questioning your belief. :) Just stating that the general people don't take too fondly to such a line of questioning. Same here, organized religion frankly scares me witless. Hugo ji btw really knew how to stick it to America, he called President Bush the devil...:omghaha: WAIT A MINUTE...Why did your fellows elect Bush not once but twice anyway?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom