What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haviZsultan why do you try? This not something new, but the support for that guy was amusing to see.

btw what is TT?

We all have a racist hidden inside us. I had one too but I gave him a good horse injection and sent him to sleep. I was never violent or terrorist or anything but just emotional at times though even then I defended Pakistani minorities be it whoever. The most idiotic thing I did by the way was get into a yt account with them. I made videos, they posted crap and nitpicked fights with Indians.

Personally the failure is rather of our education, (It goes for both Pakistan and India) of the lack of concepts of tolerance and free thought which we fail to implant in the minds of our children. We are raising a generation of robots, robots which learn nothing other than what is taught in Quran classes and by their parents.

TT stands for Think tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.jpg

Yusuf Pathan getting married to Afreen from Mumbai...

@Armstrong....not gonna reply there because I don't want to ruin the thread by making it about kashmir LOLOL

But forget that uncle, we all know you are not mentally well for three reasons......
1) you call me a cow
2) you say I have a mustache
3) How can a cow have a mustache???????? clearly you are not sane

LOLOL :D

@Armstrong....not gonna reply there because I don't want to ruin the thread by making it about kashmir LOLOL

But forget that uncle, we all know you are not mentally well for three reasons......
1) you call me a cow
2) you say I have a mustache
3) How can a cow have a mustache???????? clearly you are not sane

LOLOL :D

It was supposed to be metaphorical ! :blink:

The Cow was supposed to impress upon you, as the rest of us already know, gushing down liters of sugary drinks & tonnes of fast food has put enough fat on you that the last time you climbed the dormitory stairs, the bottom step simply cracked in two as if it was a parrot cracker ! Then there was that other time when you fell on top of that guy who you were romancing, ahhhh the poor chap, we're still trying to piece him together from the Jell-O you left behind ! :fie:

The Moustache on the other hand, I confess, is the unequivocal truth ! But don't blame me - I didn't ask you to use that Experimental Hair Loss product on you face (hence the beard too) but on your bald spots on the head ! :undecided:

hi @M-48 how are you??acha guys yeh batao k why the hell are we voting Ik??because we want a good leader for pak,so whats wrong with it?:hitwall:
i hate those people who conclude stuff by themselves without asking for once to others

It was supposed to be metaphorical ! :blink:

The Cow was supposed to impress upon you, as the rest of us already know, gushing down liters of sugary drinks & tonnes of fast food has put enough fat on you that the last time you climbed the dormitory stairs, the bottom step simply cracked in two as if it was a parrot cracker ! Then there was that other time when you fell on top of that guy who you were romancing, ahhhh the poor chap, we're still trying to piece him together from the Jell-O you left behind ! :fie:

The Moustache on the other hand, I confess, is the unequivocal truth ! But don't blame me - I didn't ask you to use that Experimental Hair Loss product on you face (hence the beard too) but on your bald spots on the head ! :undecided:

I literally just reread your comment twice, thinking perhaps there is some witty way I can respond to this.....but the shock that any gguy can EVER say this to a girl has not left me one bit LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL my jaw literally dropped reading this hahahahaah...I legit don't know what to say in response but .. @Aeronaut...Armstrong is being mean to me :cry: :cry: if our secret love means anything to you, banish this fool LOLOL :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom