What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, have you ever seen me hitting on a girl before??? Nope. Trust me, whenever I'm hitting, it means it's worth something... what can I say..... I have been gifted with an excellent "chickdar" :P

All tharkiis around, i guess @ZYXW is either nari or they are not sure :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, would you recommend whatever you said, over ACCA? I need to advise my sis.. thanks... A lengthy reply will be much appreciated, some sort of comparison and why it's easier that the other... :D

See bahi, I'm just starting in, not even an "initiate" yet but I am more than halfway through CA. So this is what I would say.

International recognition is a great asset, understand that a CA from India can only work in a limited no. of countries outside India and the same might apply for ACCA.

They generally have a higher baseline pay, its just the way it is. The course is more rationally structured.

The problem though is that along with clearing all the levels she will have to have a graduation degree and 4 years of experience (the last bit I need to check up again) to get the charter but a lack of these will not prevent her from enrolling in the level1 exams. So it can be done simultaneously.

I have more details locked up in dad's laptop.

Tomorrow pakka I will post everything I have on it in great detail right here.

Anything to help you and yours yaara!

you afraid of injections?
:rofl: im dissapointed! But your parents are docs!

this one frm the net!

Alpha I got intection seven times in a row on my both hands yesterday! I wasnt afraid! I faced all injections bravely! But pain is pain! It happens to everyone!

@Talon
@Secur
@S.U.R.B.
i have to disect a frog on Monday!
b07aadf.jpeg

Good......I hope it'll be fun.:enjoy:

So when are those roaches on the menu?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom