What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence waalaikumsalam me fine....just feel like throwing my sandal and hoping it hit someone :whistle:

!CD04nR!!Wk~$(KGrHqN,!l0Ez+00Gyc8BNP3Cd2Brw~~0_35.JPG

yar phir mai tumko shopping per le ker chaLTA hoon---best wali khareedna maarne ki liye aur han @Alpha1 k samne tak ker maarna:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
well bro, it's still, after the Operation Neptune's Anchor, she said she wants some time to know me. Cauz according to his pals: I was cute but also very crazy :D

fine give her as much time as she is asking,don't act crazy in-front of her, show your attitude too,the more you will maintain your distance,the more she will come after you--:sniper:

HI...

It's a pretty slow day today...no reports, no trolls, no infractions, no hot topic, no nothing!

and even this website is working slow from 3 days,whats wrong??btw salam alaikum @nuclearpak

@M-48 yeh paro
Lesson 4:
A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him,”Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?” The crow answered: “Sure, why not.” So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.

...A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.

HI...

It's a pretty slow day today...no reports, no trolls, no infractions, no hot topic, no nothing!

really,did u check the maharaja ranjit singh conqueror of afghanistan thread???:azn:

@Slav Defence naah itni bari heel nai....ankh thori phor ni hai....waysay mein kiyun kharcha keroun?

acha peechay marne hai tu phir yeh lelo

dress-shoes-for-men2.jpg

aray shopping mai kera raha tha tu ofcourse paisay bhi deraha tha,woh kiya hai tum ne ek haftay se wohi red sandal pehni hui hai:omghaha:

@Hindustani I heard each costs $250 on wheel of fortune :rofl:

@Alpha1 hello buddy! U get angry on small small things! :fie:

acha peechay marne hai tu phir yeh lelo

dress-shoes-for-men2.jpg

aray shopping mai kera raha tha tu ofcourse paisay bhi deraha tha,woh kiya hai tum ne ek haftay se wohi red sandal pehni hui hai:omghaha:
@Slav Defence naa naa...yeh kaam humara nai hota...hum aysay kaam nai kertay....as far as about my purani sandal....old is gold plus am not materialistic enough to bother :azn: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom