What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
While I am not well versed in politics, most people here have a low opinion of him due to the way he came into power. I mean having served my time in boots, whether your an officer or NCM, at the end of the day you are a soldier and you follow the orders that government gives you, this guy for some reason had the gulls to take out the entire administration and do a coup, which is very unprofessional for armforces and a crazy monsieur for sure. How come pakistanaise military let him do the coup to begin with is the real mystery eh!!!

Because we had a traitor as a civilian leader at that time.. Nawaz Sharif who is another American/Saudi Puppet. His arbitrary decision after he gave into clintion for pulling our troops back from Kargil resulted in a large casualty rate. Nawaz Sharif also, was against Pakistan testing nukes after India was threatening us with "dark clouds" in may 1998. ISI had to FORCE him, to sign the order. Musharaf did the right thing at that time, free media, privatizing universities, spreading infrastructure,women rights are for sure his success. However he also committed blunders by committing to American empire's war on Afghanistan over a phone call. Attacking lal masjid prematurely and killing an 82 year old grumpy buddha which intensified terrorism in Balochsitan province.

Good night, sweet dreams my empress :smitten:

@RazPaK

Just read some of your posts on another thread.....none of my business but razzy why are you so mean to them,
there is a nice way of phrasing things :P LOL

@Alpha1 bus bus daant kha ker hi tumharai aqal thikane ati hai bachay:Painda se be careful:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom