What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad dont you people even know it's history? The making of it?! :blink:

@joanasad we moved soo many times!! from http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/200339-ghairat-not-honor-74.html
@Hyperion moved to http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner.html

and eventual expansion to Naswaristan!! Read its history before proclaiming leadership!!

i am not proclaiming any thing-
As a part of general awam- its our right to choose the Leader-
We want voting----

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon did you really worked that hard to find out the post in the THOUSANDS???? :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, this kingdom may have the roots in Naswar Corner but this is totally a different kingdom where i have the SECOND POST, so i have the LEGAL RIGHT to the thrown :D

arp we dont want to see you- a two faced HYPO-KRAIT to be leading Naswaristan-

I can see your dream of emperorship going down the drain-:rofl:-
You should give up- :lol:-

Bhai mazaak 1 taraf, ask @KRAIT what i was saying, that the second thread should be opened by none other than @Hyperion :enjoy:

you said it was a mazaq- now you serious- :whistle:-

@Talon did you really worked that hard to find out the post in the THOUSANDS???? :rofl: :rofl:

Anyways, this kingdom may have the roots in Naswar Corner but this is totally a different kingdom where i have the SECOND POST, so i have the LEGAL RIGHT to the thrown :D
@arp2041 work hard kiya? mujhay yaad hai konsay page par para hai...After all I grew up in that kingdom :angel: :rofl:

Different kingdom nai hai...I conjured its name!! I am the founder and rightful ruler!! :rofl:

Yar pehle ye batao yaha monarchy hai, democrazyy....ya phir dictatorship.....tak ke main side choose kar sakoon.....:evil;

We the people need a democratic voting process-
We want our voices to be heard-

We dont want to see self proclaimed selfish kings or queens claiming the throne-

We want elections for the care taker Emperor- :pop:-

Read again- care taker Emperor-

Until the original one comes back-
Down with Baghawat-

Happy Holi Ya'all

893174_10200430014147020_359611682_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom