What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @Neptune i was here for the whole time last night yet still you didn't recognized me?---:hitwall:

@Marshmallow and @ButterCup I told you alreadythat today seems jinx to me:sick:

anyways guys how are you all??how is life going--oh,by the way where is @balixd and @Talon
also @LoveIcon is missing for 5 days:blink:

happy-holi-wallpaper.jpg

Happy Holi @Ayush and other Indians

salam @Mirzay, how are you??

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened BEHAN :confused:

Kuch nahee yaar Mirzay bas yeh budhi tang kar rahee hai ultay sultay sawal pooch ker!! :fie:

ab ye btao k kis ny kaha k jo sirf cooking choose kren agy wo hi cooking kar sakty hen....
@Mirzay ^^^ yeh bhi koi sawal hai!! :rofl: ballhe hi larke cooking kertey hoon lekin mein nahee ker raha!! :meeting:

Bye bye people ... see you naswareez in a month or two..... :wave:

@Hyperion oay pagal kahin ka...I was soo sure you were gone :angry: phir agiyea bye kernay and made me feel guilty that I didnt wave to the clown :cray:

@Marshmallow @Talon : I heard that Bhabi wasn't prepared to wear a laingaa for the wedding but @Hyperion BB wanted her to & so he thought that he might intimidate her by shouting at her & looking all bloody eyed & angry ! :angry:

Unfortunately for him, Bhabi was a true Butt Sahiba & now @Hyperion on his wedding would be wearing a denture with artificial teeth where his front 4 used to be ! :omghaha:

@Armstrong mayray bhai .. @Hyperion aur bhabhi ko darai?! Nai yaar...woh tou bakriyan say saath uchal ta khaylta hai :rofl:

No one is the new emperor..... my fear shall rule you Naswareez in absentia.... :devil:

@Aeronaut, you have blanket rights to keep insurgents in check. Don't trust anyone..... keep a close watch on @arp2041's nefarious designs, he's always cooking something....

I'll miss you all very much..... thanks for all the wishes...........:cry:

Specially you.... @ZYXW :smitten:
@Hyperion
:flame: :flame: sara mood kharab ker diyea! Chal bhag ja! :angry:

Try krlo Rafay @ButterCup bachay give him god salary package :D

ary mirzy budho ko job kesy dun....kahin cooker ki awaz sy heart attack hogya tou....?

What :what: :woot: you want @ButterCup to hire me as a cook??? no!! :fie: she will try to cook me alive! and i dont want salary for cooking!! i can hire my own 5 star hotel cook for me!!

oye budhy uncle age btao na apni ya 75 sy agy k option s dun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom