What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay let me try that in words that a Pashtun may understand better - the words of Ghani Khan himself :
Buttt is not merely a race but, in fact, a state of mind; there is a Buttt lying inside every man, who at times wakes up and overpowers him ! Especially if a plate of Nihari is involved ! :rofl:

ha ha ha ..... you have repeated this a couple of thousand times here ..... mujhay zabani yaad ho gya hai.

Big Deal.

Aleka you are challenging the state of mind of a Pathan - nobody matches that.

Ajtr is also a Pathan.

No - If he was Pathan than he shouldn't have listened to his wife. and he must have started hunting instead of farming

A Gentleman can never refuse his lady.

Bengali log Sandesh naam ki mithai khate hai.

Sondeshnolen.jpg

tumari mithaee jinxed ne dakh le ab???

ha ha ha ..... you have repeated this a couple of thousand times here ..... mujhay zabani yaad ho gya hai.

Big Deal.

Aleka you are challenging the state of mind of a Pathan - nobody matches that.

Ajtr is also a Pathan.

A Gentleman can never refuse his lady.

Chaloo koii nahin Khan Sahib....Allah kisssii kisssiii ko Buttt paidaa huneii kii saadaat ataaa kartaaa hai ! :rofl:

Pathan & gentle man?

Now it's getting serious, i need authentic source?

:angel:

Never seek authenticity from a Pathan.

Arrey yahan pe I have seen from gentlmen to gentlegaymen to gentlemengirls.

Naswar bahot hi kharab cheez hai.

Chaloo koii nahin Khan Sahib....Allah kisssii kisssiii ko Buttt paidaa huneii kii saadaat ataaa kartaaa hai ! :rofl:

Thik hai ... baad mein peda ho jao - jaisay bhi wo tumhara marzi

Okay let me try that in words that a Pashtun may understand better - the words of Ghani Khan himself :
Buttt is not merely a race but, in fact, a state of mind; there is a Buttt lying inside every man, who at times wakes up and overpowers him ! Especially if a plate of Nihari is involved ! :rofl:

I had roommate who was Kashmiri butt. once his cousin came to lahore and we decided to go to mozang for "Allo kay parathay". He ate 4-5 parthas and two bowls of yogurt and after that we decided to leave - guess what he said with massomiat?

Khana nahi khana :rofl:

I had roommate who was Kashmiri butt. once his cousin came to lahore and we decided to go to mozang for "Allo kay parathay". He ate 4-5 parthas and two bowls of yogurt and after that we decided to leave - guess what he said with massomiat?

That sounds frighteningly like me ! :rofl:

Teii dujii gal aii dasuuu eh 'Kashmiri Buttt' kii hondaaii aiii ? Sareii Buttt Kashmiri hii hondeii nei...ajjaai tikkker koii hurr nahinn paidaa hoyaaa. :what:

I refuse to believe that he was a butt.

He refused food ..... nahin nahin .... jaali butt hoga ya bhaat

hmm may be.....

That sounds frighteningly like me ! :rofl:

Teii dujii gal aii dasuuu eh 'Kashmiri Buttt' kii hondaaii aiii ? Sareii Buttt Kashmiri hii hondeii nei...ajjaai tikkker koii hurr nahinn paidaa hoyaaa. :what:

armstrong bhatti bhi to aik caste hoty he wo konse he wo butt hote hein ya alag??:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom