What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshal arts (pick up your type or as you like....)

Athletics , running(400 meter , 1500 meter, 3000 meter...) on astroturf

Swimming...(cycling is also good as you've mentioned).

If you can Javelin throw is not a bad time pass.

Squash as a sport builds your stamina very well. (hard on the knees though)

If your mind says no to all of the above, then you must go to gym at least.....to build up something on you or may be burn some calories.BTW you can manage it out at home as well.....but it takes a lot to do.

Martial Arts - I want to learn Krav Maga but I dunno if anyone teaches that in Pakistan ! :undecided:

Athletics - Mein maaar jaooon gaa ! I hate cardio ! :angry:

Swimming - Yup every summers ! :tup: But I still can't do the butterfly & I'm stuck with freestyle !

Javelin Throw - Did that in the O'levels but I was kicked out of the team when I threw one into the canteen, the other into a class-room & the last one around 1m away from our coach ! :blink:

And I used to go the gym before I hurt my back with too much deadlifts without proper form ! :cry:

Now I'm sitting on my buttt & gaining weight that I do not want ! :hitwall:

Maybe I'll give the gym a try once more today ! :tup:

Here's a little test for you all.....stand in a door way, arms at the side like in an attention position.
Now keeping straight, push with the back of your hands against the frame......maintain the pressure for 20 seconds and walk out of the doorway and see what happens to both the arms. !!

3802-match-outfit-funny-cartoons-graduation-card.jpg

Here's a little test for you all.....stand in a door way, arms at the side like in an attention position.
Now keeping straight, push with the back of your hands against the frame......maintain the pressure for 20 seconds and walk out of the doorway and see what happens to both the arms. !!

I love isometrics ! :tup:
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN : Aur Hammad Bhai abhii office mein hain yaa ghaar aagaiii ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Martial Arts - I want to learn Krav Maga but I dunno if anyone teaches that in Pakistan ! :undecided:

Athletics - Mein maaar jaooon gaa ! I hate cardio ! :angry:

Swimming - Yup every summers ! :tup: But I still can't do the butterfly & I'm stuck with freestyle !

Friend why do you go for being an F-16 ACE at the first go.

Start it slow and low.Let your body develop accordingly then gradually increase the burden of work.Tame yourself.Your body is the mirror it'll tell you a lot of things.

You just need to listen to your 5 feet 10 inches.

There are two roads.

1- You have a job and other things to do and you wanna be fit and enjoy sports as well.
2-You desire to compete others for medals /fame and represent your country.

About swimming you can do swimming to refresh yourself, at the end of other activities that you take as a primary.

Javelin Throw - Did that in the O'levels but I was kicked out of the team when I threw one into the canteen, the other into a class-room & the last one around 1m away from our coach ! :blink:

And I used to go the gym before I hurt my back with too much deadlifts without proper form ! :cry:

Now I'm sitting on my buttt & gaining weight that I do not want ! :hitwall:

Maybe I'll give the gym a try once more today ! :tup:

Gym is good, but sometimes it's not the best alternative for the outdoors that a young man like you can do.Yeah if the weather is harsh, it will do_One must try it.

It's very good for patients, women & old fellas.Young men should visit it as well.But there are lots of other things you can do.Trust me you'll feel the difference yourself.

Hammad Bhai
ubbbb aaap shadii kiyun nahin kar leiteiii ? :what:

Achii job bhi hai aur time bhii !
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN

yes u shud listen to what Armstrong just said because its been centuries dat Aeronaut Armstrong and Hyperion have eaten free Peay in anyone's wedding:rofl::rofl:

Hyperion's wedding is too far and i dun think he will have PEAY in the Menu:unsure: he will only rely on Donuts and Muffins:bunny: or Aeronaut's bad cooked food of Snakes and Roaches:P

Ops i revealed da secrets
can-stock-photo_csp8904911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom