What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has rejected your "sister hood", all girls are sisters until you find out that one of them is not :blink:

And, she is not as young as you think....Aero's guess is never wrong :D
@Marshmallow

Kiyun mujhee zaleeel karvaniii peii tuleiii hoiii hoo ! :hitwall:

Shes my sister besides if anything I'd hit on @KRAIT first ! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion during the judgement day

God: Gimme one reason you shouldn't go to hell...

Hyperion: Dear God, i helped fellow humans, i fasted, i prayed, i loved and didn't hurt anyone...

God: Not good enough....youre going to hell

Hyperion: Please God, this is unfair

God: I, will send you to heaven if you tell me one thing you "invented" & you are proud of it.

Hyperion: ummmm.......hmmmmmm.... I invented "Naswar Corner" on PDF

God: Hmmm.. so was it you? ....That was the best, troll thread in human history, even i used to read it.... Angels, drive Hyperion to heaven in a chauffeured car....Bitchslap the luficer as you go....

Angels: Roger that...

:rofl:

@Hyperion @Armstrong @WebMaster @Talon @Marshmallow @RazPaK @KRAIT @huda

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Emmie @rafay... sorry guys can't reply back... she is having fun reading all of your comments! :P

Bhabhi behind your back Hyperion has called you fat loads of times ! :whistle:

He even said something about your arms being too fat to fit through any probable wedding dress ! :undecided:

Make him pay for his insolence ! :devil:

Ok that was flipping epic! :D

Specially, the bitchslap part! :rofl::rofl:

@Hyperion during the judgement day

God: Gimme one reason you shouldn't go to hell...

Hyperion: Dear God, i helped fellow humans, i fasted, i prayed, i loved and didn't hurt anyone...

God: Not good enough....youre going to hell

Hyperion: Please God, this is unfair

God: I, will send you to heaven if you tell me one thing you "invented" & you are proud of it.

Hyperion: ummmm.......hmmmmmm.... I invented "Naswar Corner" on PDF

God: Hmmm.. so was it you? ....That was the best, troll thread in human history, even i used to read it.... Angels, drive Hyperion to heaven in a chauffeured car....Bitchslap the luficer as you go....

Angels: Roger that...

:rofl:

@Hyperion : Okay Bhabi on a serious note :

He loves you more than you can imagine ! And hes a great lad so overlook his mistakes & shortcomings (if any) & love back abundantly. God Bless you both ! :tup:

God, already has blessed him with an angel like girl & Aero is also Blessed, she gives me hell most of the time but thats just part of the contract :D

When are you going to be blessed, i am worried about that :confused:

Bhabhi behind your back Hyperion has called you fat loads of times ! :whistle:

He even said something about your arms being too fat to fit through any probable wedding dress ! :undecided:

Make him pay for his insolence ! :devil:

And have you forgotten you would hyperbolize whatever he would say about her? :eek:

Bhabhi, I tried convince both of them lots of times that passing remarks behind someone's back is impudence but in kay kaan per joo tak nahi rengi.. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom