What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah-o-Akbar, I know dude - I know - I know - I know. It's just a holiday, be jolly! :)

It's a pagan holiday. It doesn't even have anything to do with christian religion. :meeting:

It's a pagan holiday. It doesn't even have anything to do with christian religion. :meeting:

@RazPaK, yara you are in the US, don't you celebrate with friends? It's just a holidays, have fun mate! :victory:

It was derived from a Roman holiday known as Saturnalia where men would give gifts to each other, have sex with each other, and beat their wives.

And nope. I don't celebrate Christmas, although I wish friends a happy holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just killed a perfectly good holiday! :P

It was derived from a Roman holiday known as Saturnalia where men would give gifts to each other, have sex with each other, and beat their wives.

:rofl: it looks like a bad day!!

:rofl: it looks like a bad day!!

the_grinch.jpg

Happy Christmas to all the Naswari and all the Christians...

Whatever be the holiday, I love the part where I'm not needed in office...

Kaash Santa sacchi hota, ke naayi Cayenne GTS de jaata :smitten:

Kyo bhai Zakham per namak cherak rahay hoo? :cry:

Didn't show any reluctance, they take no time to shoot.

Lite le, mera HTC Desire kisine chori kar liya tha jab main Jallianwalla Bagh Gaya tha.. I can feel you bro :cry:

If you don't want to celebrate christmas, just celebrate quads birthday instead. I also have my sisters birthday to celebrate.:bounce:

Quad ! :blink:

Are we talking about the Father of Pakistan or your quadriceps ? :undecided:

Yup thats one to celebrate ! :pakistan:

MashAllah.. MashAllah... Wish you guys all the happiness in the world. It indeed is an amazing feeling to belong to someone! :)

'Belong to someone' ! :blink:

Khan Sahib aaap koii Dara ki rifle hain yaa Pakistan ki Pashtun ! :hitwall:

@Armstrong you have failed all of my efforts to point out baby @Marshmallow taking fancy of you. Tumhara kuch nhi hosakta.
@Hyperion Thanks lala. Today it reminded me of something.... my first "waardaat" of smuggling a love letter -- Aero holds a world record for inventing the most ingenious way of smuggling the love letter :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom