What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut : Why was my post deleted ? I've only ever told the truth ! :angel:
@Marshmallow : What did you reply with that yours was deleted too ? :undecided:

perhaps i called u a Rat or Elephant so it got deleted even though i didnt say anything wrong did i Armstrong?:undecided:
cute-baby-photo-27.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I also thought the same. Poor baby Marshmallow also got scared.

@Armstrong, work on your taste in women, no wonder you yourself are scared of marriage! :P

@Armstrong, it was a bit awkward, was scaring the crap out of me.

Jis, main aapko aik ugly body bulilder dikhayagyaa tha.... it was true though :P

Yeah... I had the pleasure of meeting few Bengalis in the UK. I was like... wow.... Urdu/Hindi being murdered :blink:

How would you respond if I someone from your family married an Uzbek ? :what:

@Armstrong, work on your taste in women, no wonder you yourself are scared of marriage! :P

I just took Marshmallow's picture & posted it ! :undecided:

No wonder the guys at Outfitters couldn't find the right sized top for her ! :rofl:

Bengali meh sachi ko sochii boltey hai.....yeh mainey Bangla corner pey seekha :rofl:

tu kia they use 0 in place of A everywhere?:undecided: like bachi ko bochi machli ko mochli chachi ko chochi hahahahah:rofl::rofl:

Lahore mey asey hi jokes kurtey hungey.....so Armstrong is no different!:whistle:

How would you respond if I someone from your family married an Uzbek ? :what:

I just took Marshmallow's picture & posted it ! :undecided:

No wonder the guys at Outfitters couldn't find the right sized top for her ! :rofl:

and i can get those creepy pics from google and post on u here also but im not a stupid like ya!:crazy:

Most Islamabadi Women look like bodybuilders on steroids ! :whistle:

and most lahore men are stupid like ya!:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom