What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your colleague is claiming something to be his own which he has not been able to prove.

What is that gaali ?

Write that word here with spaces in between.

Look you should respect other members and should not copy their AVAtar it looks bad to me. And yes i created that avatar by resizing it to make it bigger, I think you should not use it since i get distracted its my avatar and you should find another for you.

@Aeronaut, mate some clean-up of thread is in order. Just delete the posts.

Allah sabb ko akkal day, bachon kee tarah lartay hain! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look you should respect other members and should not copy their AVAtar it looks bad to me. And yes i created that avatar by resizing it to make it bigger, I think you should not use it since i get distracted its my avatar and you should find another for you.

Come on man, whats the big deal in resizing an image.

Anyways, if you so much emotional attachment to you pic, I will remove it.

Let me find another one first, Give me some time.

PROVE THAT YOU CREATED THE DESIGN.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE PROOF.

im using it from months i created it by resizing it and i own it now. OK Go find another avatar for urself. And stop abusing other by using censored words like this *****

im using it from months i created it by resizing it and i own it now. OK Go find another avatar for urself. And stop abusing other by using censored words like this *****

I am not abusing you.

I purposely put 5 stars myself. The real word was "buddy" :D

I am not abusing you.

I purposely put 5 stars myself. The real word was "buddy" :D

i will likely consider it a abuse since its common, i think you should find new AVATAR for urself to disolve this conflict forever.

i will likely consider it a abuse since its common, i think you should find new AVATAR for urself to disolve this conflict forever.

Indo-Pak conflict can never be resolved. Dont you know? :lol:

Indo-Pak conflict can never be resolved. Dont you know? :lol:

But this conflict can be resolved, You should respect Other members and dont copy their AVATAR it looks bad to me since i get distracted by it.

if you dont do it you will be banned for trolling and not respecting others. you should remove the avatar once.

But this conflict can be resolved, You should respect Other members and dont copy their AVATAR it looks bad to me since i get distracted by it.

if you dont do it you will be banned for trolling and not respecting others. you should remove the avatar once.

Did you OR did you not read my earlier post ?

I said I am finding another one and will remove it as soon as I find one.

Did you OR did you not read my earlier post ?

I said I am finding another one and will remove it as soon as I find one.

do you want me to find a new avatar for you ? Because i want it removed ASAP
you can choose it from avatar section in settings there are many avatars there. Look for it.

Everybody says Marshmallow fight all the time:undecided: Now look at these grown up buddhas above who r fighting and abusing eachother over a AVATAR :cheesy:

atleast Marshmallow doesnt do that:bunny::P

Shame on u both

thumbs%2Bdown.jpeg

Everybody says Marshmallow fight all the time:undecided: Now look at these grown up buddhas above who r fighting and abusing eachother over a AVATAR :cheesy:

atleast Marshmallow doesnt do that:bunny::P

Shame on u both

thumbs%2Bdown.jpeg

he was the first who began fighting in the first place. NOt me, Forgive me if i disturb you Marshmallow. And im not a budha.

he was the first who began fighting in the first place. NOt me, Forgive me if i disturb you Marshmallow. And im not a budha.

Since you are lying, I will now postpone my avatar finding exercise.

Reactions: HRK
Since you are lying, I will now postpone my avatar finding exercise.

didnt it was you who first began this fight by quoting me in that astra missile thread???

This fight began from That thread when you quoted me in that thread.

didnt it was you who first began this fight by quoting me in that astra missile thread???

This fight began from That thread when you quoted me in that thread.

I quoted you because I had the courtesy to inform you that I am about to use your avatar.

I took your avatar but I also informed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom