What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always try to better my self rather shooting the messenger....:D

if you have some suggestions for my betterment i'll be more then happy. unlike you going in debates. and trolling around.

Thank you for telling me. I appreciate your advice, but it seems to me that you are judging me.

What do you actually know about me to say that I am worse than a munafiq?
There is no need for me to judge you your actions itself are enough to tell a lot about your hypocrisy.

i always try to better my self rather shooting the messenger....:D

if you have some suggestions for my betterment i'll be more then happy. unlike you going in debates. and trolling around.
yeah trollers get trolled by me so you are one you mean to say.

I'll trust my hubby on this than anyone else.Thx for everyone's time.but i'm not convinced.

Btw kaka jutt you would be the last person after unbelievers i would be seeking any help on this.

Your hubby hasn't been baptized in the Church of Butt yet for him to be the supremest authority on religion !

Trust me - I'm the Ayatollah & the Disco Molvi all combined into one ! :cool:

Ayatollah & the Disco Molvi

I'm watching you.

82193692_cool_gif.gif

This woman seemed to convert for her husband rather than her own salvation. It's a shame.

She is fooling herself and her husband.

If she has no love for Allah swt, to phir kya faida yeh drama karnay ka.

Except shes right ! I don't have to wear the Burqa, the Niqab or the Hijab & I don't mind of women do but even I don't buy into half of what Zarvan said !

Ajtr you have not converted for the sake of Allah swt, but your husband. Have some shame. Tumari harkat toh dhobi ki kutaay wali maasal hoy naa.

Except shes right ! I don't have to wear the Burqa, the Niqab or the Hijab & I don't mind of women do but even I don't buy into half of what Zarvan said !

You don't have to cover your head as a woman?

LOL GTFO Butt ji.

You take Islam the way it is.

No changes are needed.

Main apko paani dun, aur ek katra meray peshab ka hoy usme, aap pyegene?

You take Islam for what it is.

You either believe and practice or you don't.

Stop figuring in additions to comfort yourself.

Your hubby hasn't been baptized in the Church of Butt yet for him to be the supremest authority on religion !

Trust me - I'm the Ayatollah & the Disco Molvi all combined into one ! :cool:
mujhe jin se advice leni hoti hai khud le leti hoon kisi ke zabardasti ki advice mere oper nahi chalti.

Btw fishtank saheb you have to mature a lot to reach the level of my hubby.
you better try baptize yourself first than think about him. i'm out....................

mujhe jin se advice leni hoti hai khud le leti hoon kisi ke zabardasti ki advice mere oper nahi chalti.

you better try baptize yourself first than think about him. i'm out....................

Why did you call me 'fisth-tank Sahib' ? I'm hurt ! :cry:

Your hubby is the Greatest...Pakistani jo hoyaaa ! Hunnn khush ? :D

If your husband is giving you this kind of guidance then he is leading you to the wrong path.

He himself, does not know the basic principles of Islam.

You don't have to cover your head as a woman?

LOL GTFO Butt ji.

You take Islam the way it is.

No changes are needed.

Main apko paani dun, aur ek katra meray peshab ka hoy usme, aap pyegene?

You take Islam for what it is.

You either believe and practice or you don't.

Stop figuring in additions to comfort yourself.

Thats all bull sh*t nothing more ! No where in the Koran or in the hadith that Zarvan quoted were the words - Hijab, Niqab or Abaya used ! The Koran has talked about 'modesty', 'about lowering their gaze' & 'about covering their private parts' - all of which applies to men as well ! Don't extrapolate to assume something that isn't there.

aunty we are not Zabardasti karing on you. it is fard of a muslim to advise other. its then up to you to act or to leave.
we follow the ayyah Amr bil maroof wa nahi anil munkar.
and a hadith .
where mohammad s.a.w.w order to forward an ayah to others if i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom