Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshmallow

4.gif

This is just wrong. :undecided:

Last edited:
Well lets name him trollicon ( Latin : Super Troll ) :rofl:

arp2041 otherwise known as troll la lala is a PDF member of Indian nationality and a trollicon - a title he was awarded after receiving seven consecutive bans , 17 infractions and over 24 warnings in a month breaking the record of the previous best @Armstrong . Consistently ranked by Naswaris , friends , colleagues and moderators alike , as one of the worst trollers on Internet , arp continue to make new records in the field of trolling . Having spent most of his childhood in dark , the boy would rose to prominence after Emperor @Hyperion gave him a place in his royal cyber court of Naswarabad :rofl: -WIKI

Thank You.

But I have earned the place without the infractions & warnings :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You.

But I have earned the place without the infractions & warnings :azn:

You cant hide it from us , arp2041 ... We know exactly how many infractions , bans and warnings you have received since you joined the PDF ! :rofl:

You cant hide it from us , arp2041 ... We know exactly how many infractions , bans and warnings you have received since you joined the PDF ! :rofl:

2 infractions & 3 warnings, 1 infraction & 1 warning is still active.

:D

Edit: No Ban :enjoy:

whats kokaan maar kya? :blink: I have heard khaykhay mar kay hans...what is kokaan mar kay?! @LoveIcon

@Talon woh punjabi mai meri be-izzati kerraha hai aur tum us se matlab pooch rahi ho k kisi aur ko samjh nahi arah tu woh bhi samjh jaye k emrald ki beizzati kerraha hai love icon....
talon mujhay tum se yeh umeed nahi tghi..mai tumharay liye jahaiz ka saman jama ker ker k ganja horaha hoon aur tum mera record laga rahai ho...........:cry:

bus ab mera dil @Alpha1 jaisa horaha hai....

JAB TAWAQO HI NAHI RAHI GHALIB
TU KIYA GILA KERAY KISI SE KOI...
..:cry:

@Talon
Im somewhat shy too!
My couzins tried to drag me to meet the bride on my couzin's wedding in jhang! One of the most embarrasing moments of my life :smitten:

AWWWWW......so sweet.......lol

@Talon
Im somewhat shy too!
My couzins tried to drag me to meet the bride on my couzin's wedding in jhang! One of the most embarrasing moments of my life :smitten:

@Alpha1 why did she have fangs?! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom