What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You so cute...

1. Define space time.
2. Define metaphysics.

Not from wiki... then we shall have some questions for you on time-dilation, gravity and couple other stuff.

Gave a test today abt these! :smitten:

@LoveIcon O woh danday ka alif tha danda diya....not danda-adaya :oops:

Ab pata nahi danday ka alif tha ya symbol but ap nay joke ka baida garak zaroor kar diya

He is my nephew ............... :smitten:

Aunty nazar nahi a rahi baby ki? :undecided:

Hawks were suspected of spying after Indian officials found the birds carrying what appeared to be high-tech surveillance equiptment. According to the BBC, while India initially suggested they were Pakistani “spyhawks,” a senior Indian police officer debunked the accusation, stating that the birds were simply being used to assist with hunting expeditions. In other words, the hawks were spying, but on other birds, not people.

:omghaha::woot:

@Hyperion @Talon @Alpha1 @LoveIcon...this is funniest post i've ever seen....rest is acceptable...but iss ko dekh ker tu mai hans hans k ruk hi nhi paaraha tha......:rofl:

Our eastern border is chamatkar land, miracles often happen in that region.

Last edited by a moderator:
It totally depends on the age group you are talking about. When you talk about students in their final years then i agree with your point. But when we talk about students in their 12th year or just starting Uni have adifferent thinking, they are actually more chilled and lively, i rememeber back, how i used to hang out with friends back in 2006/07. Their is a bit of frustration due to sexual desire and law and order but that is human nature. Same thing can be seen among youth in britain

Mate , pardon me , but the picture you are trying to paint here is even more gloomy than what I mentioned :D ... So the students are lively , excited and looking forward to enroll in colleges and universities and pursue a career in whatever their interest lie in but gradually when they start to mature , understand the political and economical situation of the country , feel the uncertainty and fear the danger to their own and family's life , then they start thinking about going abroad for brighter future ? Can I interpret your post in this manner , mate ? Frustration due to sexual desire considering the stringent gender segregation and taboos in our society is common but not a problem , it is an inherent part of our psychology ( Freud ) ...

Ab pata nahi danday ka alif tha ya symbol but ap nay joke ka baida garak zaroor kar diya

Aunty nazar nahi a rahi baby ki? :undecided:

Our eastern border is chamatkar land, miracles often happen in that region.

india mai chooha bhi murta tu Indians samjhtay hain k ISI ne mara hai..bhai humaray aur bhi dushman hai..khad,mosadh cia etc........ttp..itne jhamghatay hain....poor pakistanis...Allah reham keray hum per...!!!

Self deleted ....

what???and why??:what:

@Emrald let's keep politics out of this place. thanks! :D

oh,haan sorry.........emperor hyperion...wasisay aap ki hype ka kiya raaz hai??:lol:ab dekhiye @LoveIcon ki terhan raaz nahi daba ker bethna hai...woh apni lambi,mazboot moochoon ka raaz nahi batay dekhna Allah ghoorooor ki saza dein gay aur unki moochein jharh jayein gi:omghaha:

@Hyperion
882366_123036307880587_21224420_o.jpg

PAGE OF MY Book!

His mooch symbolizes 'flower power'... the bygone era.... the good times we shall never get to live... :cray:

@LoveIcon ki terhan raaz nahi daba ker bethna hai...woh apni lambi,mazboot moochoon ka raaz nahi batay dekhna Allah ghoorooor ki saza dein gay aur unki moochein jharh jayein gi:omghaha:

@arp2041 I have been seeing him evolving into an epic troll. :D

A Troll Icon. :chilli:

Well lets name him trollicon ( Latin : Super Troll ) :rofl:

arp2041 otherwise known as troll la lala is a PDF member of Indian nationality and a trollicon - a title he was awarded after receiving seven consecutive bans , 17 infractions and over 24 warnings in a month breaking the record of the previous best @Armstrong . Consistently ranked by Naswaris , friends , colleagues and moderators alike , as one of the worst trollers on Internet , arp continue to make new records in the field of trolling . Having spent most of his childhood in dark , the boy would rose to prominence after Emperor @Hyperion gave him a place in his royal cyber court of Naswarabad :rofl: -WIKI

Shocking ! :what:

Unless this generation does something...there won't be a Pakistan to go abroad from !

Like what ? :) How do you propose fighting the feudals , few ruling families , corrupt politicians and of course the terrorist and extremist alike ? Nothing is going to happen to the existence of Pakistan - we all know that but at the same time things aren't improving and this worries me a lot ... The situation inside the country isn't good , time to call the 111's perhaps ? Democrazy isn't doing no one a good , friend !

Dude, you shall write the eulogy of The Emperor! :woot:

Well lets name him trollicon ( Latin : Super Troll ) :rofl:

arp2041 otherwise known as troll la lala is a PDF member of Indian nationality and a trollicon - a title he was awarded after receiving seven consecutive bans , 17 infractions and over 24 warnings in a month breaking the record of the previous best @Armstrong . Consistently ranked by Naswaris , friends , colleagues and moderators alike , as one of the worst trollers on Internet , arp continue to make new records in the field of trolling . Having spent most of his childhood in dark , the boy would rose to prominence after Emperor @Hyperion gave him a place in his royal cyber court of Naswarabad :rofl: -WIKI

Shocking ! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom