What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong You going to be a politician yaara? I've aspired to be one for my part- still a VERY LONG way to go. Wbu?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong You going to be a politician yaara? I've aspired to be one for my part- still a VERY LONG way to go. Wbu?

I've sometimes thought about it but I'm neither the inspiring kind nor do I have much in the way of leadership skills ! So definitely not....I'd much rather do something else to change Pakistan at the grass-root level.

I've sometimes thought about it but I'm neither the inspiring kind nor do I have much in the way of leadership skills ! So definitely not....I'd much rather do something else to change Pakistan at the grass-root level.

You'd fit in well into politics actually. Social work then?

@KRAIT @Dillinger yaar 2 bahut badey C ghus aye hai uss thread par, unko samjhaney sey acha dewal pey sir patakana hai like this -----> :hitwall: :hitwall:

a little bit about my avatar......the picture is of my father - location: Unkown place in Southern Iraq ( for security reasons ). Vehicle is 2011 Land Crusier with B6 armoured protection, NIJ IIIA kevlar vest.....

@Emrald im such an idiot! Thanks for knocking some sense into me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom