What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have posted this on naswar corner before. But I was checked into my uncle hospital for a check up.

I got two female nurses. Something that most of you Pakistanis could only dream about. :rofl:

One of the girls remarked about my hairy chest during the check up.

She said hair on chest means .............................

I almost died in embarrassment.

LOL.

I might have posted this on naswar corner before. But I was checked into my uncle hospital for a check up.

I got two female nurses. Something that most of you Pakistanis could only dream about. :rofl:

One of the girls remarked about my hairy chest during the check up.

She said hair on chest means .............................

I almost died in embarrassment.

LOL.
@RazPaK Someone told me it means the person is loyal and sincere.....old people's saying...what did she think it meant? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should have a poll for Indians only.

I would vote for Kerala, West Bengal, Gujarat, and Manipur in no particular order.

Pagal ho gaya hai kya.. kerala?bengal,gujrat? manipuri women r okay though.. i mean they look oriental...

@RazPaK Someone told me it means the person is loyal and sincere.....old people's saying...what did she think it meant? :pop:

Uh wtf.

We are so related...

It's fucked.

Ok my mother has said same thing you claimed.

BUMMER.

But those girls meant that guys with hair are more testosterone filled and and better at (use imagination, if you still don't get it, fly me out to Europe to slap you)

For Pakistani its Kashmiri kuriyan and Afghani and some Pathani....Some Saraiki :smitten:

Sis girls from upper punjab and baluchistan are also very pretty... heck i wont mind marryin a hazara girl and have little balucara kids..

Pagal ho gaya hai kya.. kerala?bengal,gujrat? manipuri women r okay though.. i mean they look oriental...

Oh you haven't seen south Indian beauties yaara, Punjabis are hot too...HOT HOT HOT but the south Indians and Bengalis here give them stiff competition. Take it from us man..we fish in this pool. :devil:

Uh wtf.

We are so related...

It's fucked.

Ok my mother has said same thing you claimed.

BUMMER.

But those girls meant that guys with hair are more testosterone filled and and better at (use imagination, if you still don't get it, fly me out to Europe to slap you)

Hunh those girls were ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Down with all those who discriminate against hairy people! :angry:

ugh.

My mom says: Guys with hair on chest and especially men with thick eyebrows are very loyal and loving towards their family and especially towards their significant other, mutlab wife.

:rofl:

:rofl:

ugh.

My mom says: Guys with hair on chest and especially men with thick eyebrows are very loyal and loving towards their family and especially towards their significant other, mutlab wife.

Im not a hairy person ... so does tht makes me a bad husband?:undecided:

Sis girls from upper punjab and baluchistan are also very pretty... heck i wont mind marryin a hazara girl and have like balucara kids..:smitten:
@Pakistani Nationalist

I have never seen a pretty Baluchy!! Upper Punjab kahan say shuru hota hai and kidher khattam hota hai?! :what:

I was only thought PUNJAB no upper lower nonsense! :what:

ugh.

@RazPaK tou mein konsi zuban mein boli about loyal and sincereness?! :what:

Im not a hairy person ... so does tht makes me a bad husband?:undecided:
@Pakistani Nationalist its old people's saying.....what you are not is up to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom