What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q> How do people know if it's a true chaudry?
A> Whenever someone refers to himself as a third person! :P

Same old, same old... however you do seem to be in chirpy mood today! :D

You have been quite liberal with positive comments and let's not forget, a few emoticons here and a few there! :pop:

This mood is normally attributed to girls.

Duh ..........

Tease them on Pushto, their achilles heel ---- Most have forgotten the language!!!
Other than that, they are a bit short (from average) and there is 30/70 split between sunni and shia Bangash's!

Khochaa this one is around 5'7 *thats pretty nice for a Pakistani lady* & she speaks fluent Pashto ! Her Dad is closer to 6'5 ! :argh:

30:70 sunni-shi'ia ! I thought Pukhtoons were wholly Sunnis & only the tras-ethnic Pukhtoon-Gilgiti people of the Northern Areas were Shi'ias. Kher...mujhee kiyaa mein neh kaun seee namaazeinnn parhvaaanii hain ! :D

Khochaa this one is around 5'7 *thats pretty nice for a Pakistani lady* & she speaks fluent Pashto ! Her Dad is closer to 6'5 ! :argh:
Well, then she is from the Afghan family branch (the other is from Delhi).... They are pretty strict, even amongst our own tribes! :P

Most of them like medicine... and become doctors... IQ is also above average....:pop:

This buttt that apparently did 209 squats is calling me a chuddi?

Either one that chudds?

Or a woman's under-garments?

Wtf is the meaning of this.

Hello, Pinkooooooo..... missed you a lot! :)

What's up??? Any new mad experiment today? :pop:

Went sample collecting then freeze dried them then labelled some primers...Going to extract tons of DNA for the next week!

Rained all day me cooolllldddd

Nah mate, finished my important tasks, and will be here till I travel... once abroad, won't have the time... besides I did miss you guys and a gal! :P

U 2, I was getting a headache readingtwo noble kinsman which is suspected to be written by Shakespeare.

Among other things, I have to quote those bits which show "heteorsexual love as undesirable".:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom