What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon.......MISSING YOU MY LAD ,RIGHT NOW.....:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stayed up all night as a result of migraine. 6 am here birds are chirping and I have to be at work in 3 hours.

Fack,

you guys are still around? i have already come back home from office and you guys are still there.

Stayed up all night as a result of migraine. 6 am here birds are chirping and I have to be at work in 3 hours.

Fack,
you are really facked today .. sorry..

@Armstrong: I just went through 10 pages of guys admiring other guys and people trying to call each other out of the closet. I'm wondering whether this is a sad commentary on the state of things, more importantly the fact that I went through the said 10 pages- wonder what that says about me?:unsure:
@doppelganger: Ki haal hai yaara? Bhai never back down hunh?
@Hyperion: Not that I'm a homo-phobe or anything but for the love of all that's holy can we please have a decree banning pics of half naked and hairy men- If I wanted to slake my voyeuristic urges that way I would just look into a mirror.

you guys are still around? i have already come back home from office and you guys are still there.

you are really facked today .. sorry..

So how are your Driving Lessons going miss???

@BLACKEAGLE Its jut the way they write....they pronounce it fine....

Arabs BTW commit the same mistake, the pronunciation is the same but the spelling is different.

@BLACKEAGLE Its jut the way they write....they pronounce it fine....

Arabs BTW commit the same mistake, the pronunciation is the same but the spelling is different.

@Armstrong: I just went through 10 pages of guys admiring other guys and people trying to call each other out of the closet. I'm wondering whether this is a sad commentary on the state of things, more importantly the fact that I went through the said 10 pages- wonder what that says about me?:unsure:
@doppelganger: Ki haal hai yaara? Bhai never back down hunh?
@Hyperion: Not that I'm a homo-phobe or anything but for the love of all that's holy can we please have a decree banning pics of half naked and hairy men- If I wanted to slake my voyeuristic urges that way I would just look into a mirror.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom