What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon told me this forum is visited by decent members and kids- and now you guys discussing kisses?- and she posted that awkward hug- wtf?- seriously?-

Any ways you wannabe husbands should know once you are married it doesnt matter how you kiss- even if you kiss like Emran Hashmi- :sick:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Well @Marshmallow has lived here for most of her life so shes quite fluent in that language; heck we even tried to deport her twice ! The first time when we finally managed to fit her & all her folds of fat onto a cargo plane heading for Kabul...mid flight the engine burst because apparently @Marshmallow 's expand with altitude. And then the second time we tried sending her through the land route...suffice it to say about 20 chassis broken later due to her healthiness we just quit & let her stay here ! :undecided:

Waisee on a serious note you'd be surprised on how many Afghans know Urdu.

:what::what::what:

even i n my family dint kno dat thz had happend wid me :what:

Armstrong:nhl_checking:

@Talon told me this forum is visited by decent members and kids- and now you guys discussing kisses?-

Any ways you wannabe husbands should know once you are married it doesnt matter how you kiss- even if you kiss like Emran Hashmi- :sick:-

well well sir.experience combined with youth power is the driving force of Naswarabad.

@Talon told me this forum is visited by decent members and kids- and now you guys discussing kisses?- seriously?-

Jon Bhai,,, Can I kiss you on forehead? Bhaiyo waali pappi :azn:

@Talon told me this forum is visited by decent members and kids- and now you guys discussing kisses?- seriously?-

For the love of God just because Bhabi ironed your lips shut with a solder & then used an industrial adhesive, doesn't mean that we're going to end up with the same fate ! :hitwall:

@Dillinger my man @united is one such child if you know what I mean; born to a Pakistani mother & an Indian father or an Indian mother & a Pakistani father....oyee kaun sa thaaa ? :what:

@Marshmallow im ok babes, just a little medical glitch, would get through :)

What kind of a medical glitch yaraaa ?

images

images

Fox Threee! :P

P.S (sis, those are the only ones I can post here. Cauz people may get wrong the others ;))

The_Perfect_Kiss_by_ShadowBoy64.jpg

Perfect_Kiss.jpg

@Talon told me this forum is visited by decent members and kids- and now you guys discussing kisses?- and she posted that awkward hug- wtf?- seriously?-

Ya shiekh JonAsad is emran hashmi way of kissing allowed in islam??

What about I, your brother from across the border ? :cray:

By-the-way @Hyperion is a swimsuit model who works in a gentleman's bar as a performer or so I've heard ! :whistle:

Whereas @arp2041 has a thing for @RazPaK 's integral parts....God knows what that means ! :blink:

Lots of Indians do. Can't blame him, but maybe Hinduguy has rubbed off on him. Pun intended.

For the love of God just because Bhabi ironed your lips shut with a solder & then used an industrial adhesive, doesn't mean that we're going to end up with the same fate ! :hitwall:

Seriously this wonderland dream world marriage fun only last couple of months-
Once the testosterone levels are back to normal the techniques the style the approach the freaking rehearsals with you hand doesnt matter- :angel:-

And its not individual every married man will say the same-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom