What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lala, trust your brother Hypey.... it's never useless...... ask me 101 ways to make use of 1,000,000.00 different intenstities to kiss, the most important thing here is the timing and eye contact... eyes speak the intentions...... bleep bleep bleep :D

In short, you can make sense out of a presumably innocent kiss as well. I've gotten more tail like that than .... HA HA HA :omghaha:

@Neptune A kiss is an ulimate expression when we run out of words. I,hate people that kiss like animals...its hollywood **** that doesn't stick. A perfect kiss is, perfectly timed, has a motive, is soft and tender. Too much detail ? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The co-existence of both narratives is absolutely essential- in the larger context that is. You think two ideas which...............their armies and reap the peace dividend.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this point.

Co-existence of those two narratives is more than welcome & absolutely understandable as an inevitability thats there to stay & so are our countless similarities & differences - I wasn't referring to either !

We've got plenty of common themes to exploit the inherent potential they provide in bringing some semblance of peace & stability to the region. In fact one might argue that the presence of hostilities & the ability to do unimaginable damage to each other (even without the nukes) is what has impressed upon us the need to have a vested interest in peace between India & Pakistan !

Nor was I talking about the hostility between our respective ideologies for that has faded considerably in the past 65 years & will continue to fade in the next 60 or so till the hostility is no more.

I was referring to 'identity' - a notion that need not be defined in terms of 'Us & Them' - nay...I don't want it defined in those terms for it keeps my posterity from transcending this bickering & realizing the higher purpose of what I perceive Pakistan was created to be !

I don't want my posterity to go through their formative years without that sense of higher purpose & the responsibility that is required of them to achieve it; therefore I don't want a spouse who does not believe in it & at times believes in something that is antithetical to it nor would I want the same for my sibling, if he or she, were to ask for my opinion !

That & nothing more ! Peace isn't even the issue here its something else !

Lala, trust your brother Hypey.... it's never useless...... ask me 101 ways to make use of 1,000,000.00 different intenstities to kiss, the most important thing here is the timing and eye contact... eyes speak the intentions...... bleep bleep bleep :D

In short, you can make sense out of a presumably innocent kiss as well. I've gotten more tail like that than .... HA HA HA :omghaha:
@Hyperion is a dumba!!! :woot:

There aren't enough words in this univsrse that I can begin to abuse you with..... :angry:

RULE ONE AND LAST: You never ever ever ever tell her about your health.... NEVER EVER... unless you ARE DYING....... or are ALREADY DEAD.... :taz:

@Hyperion Just consulting doctors, and i was stupid enough to tell your bhabhi...she rained down on me like a hurricane...wants me to get back ASAP. :confused:

@Neptune A kiss is an ulimate expression when we run out of words. I,hate people that kiss like animals...its hollywood **** that doesn't stick. A perfect kiss is, perfectly timed, has a motive, is soft and tender. Too much detail ? :D
Too much SRK type love philosophy. :omghaha:

u cud hav juz said shuma chetur hasten:P

min khubum,wa shoma?:wave"

What the heck did you call me ? :angry:

Mini khoob bumb with a shawarmaa - You will pay for this ! :sniper:

I don't know what you replied with in Persia...I went to Hast-o-Neest today to ask them about Persian classes & they had discontinued it due to a lack of interest from the general public ! :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom