What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok hello people me read thru a whole lot of crap and am now on the correct page!! hows everyone doing? me watching harry potter .....I just bought a modem and am waiting for a technician from the company to come and set it up...then I will have unlimited internet!! :D :chilli: :victory:

ok hello people me read thru a whole lot of crap and am now on the correct page!! hows everyone doing? me watching harry potter .....I just bought a modem and am waiting for a technician from the company to come and set it up...then I will have unlimited internet!! :D :chilli: :victory:

Oh so you'll still be in the stone age until he shows up?

partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Muabarak ho Pinko..... welcome to civilization, finally! :D

@Armstrong regardin ACCA:unsure:

182478_10151486841788287_47963348_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I don't know. Perhaps I might, although there's something about my city that keeps me here..Delhi can be highly addictive.:smitten: There are far too many people who want to maim me in the States though, 3 of my exes are currently studying there.. @Hyperion can tell you how I fear for my life. :omghaha:

:omghaha: 3 of them !!!!

In that case, I feel you! Delhi all the way haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom