625531_354630491318044_806110177_n.png

abey kaminey @seiko :angry:

@KRAIT Please isko bata ki mey AUNTY ko kitna like karta hu :D

:blink: :blink:

@Talon you don't know who MODI is????

:blink: :blink:

Just 4 words:

INDIA'S NEXT PRIME MINISTER :enjoy:
@arp2041 ahhh...no wonder every other day a thread is opened in his name and every other hour his name is mentioned on threads with India Pakistan border like state !

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 ahhh...no wonder every other day a thread is opened in his name and every other hour his name is mentioned on threads with India Pakistan border like state !

@Talon he is praised for the Gujarat Growth Story (he is the CM of Gujarat for last 10 years), double digit growth for last 10 years.

Now, Indians want him to be the PM so that he can replicate it for entire INDIA.

There is more to it Talon, he was the CM when Gujrat riot happend.. People tend to think he is a Hindu fundementalists.. But the devalopment he doing in Gujrat is awesome.. One article I read state that he does not even bothered to compete with other states instead he is trying to compete his state with Singapore and Dubai.. From most of the things I read from different articles, I do not think he is a fundementalist, rather the Congress and other parties makes him one so that he wont be able to come into power.. But we do not know what in that guys mind.. Thats why I said, he is the one who will decide India's fate.. Either we can be a strong nation under him because he is no bullshit guy.. Or can turn into a sick society with religions fighting against each other :)

yane tum flirt kr rahe the :angry: :D

Me aur flirting?? :eek:

It was not me who said love to wear saree :P

:-)omghaha::raise:)

who added this smiley?

actually the new smileys added, i have follwing comments on them

:raise: miss miss i want to go to toilet, its urgent

:omghaha: it clear sign of hysteria, nobody laugh that hard, and so continuously, if i keep watching it, i may get iodine ke kame :D

@Talon he is praised for the Gujarat Growth Story (he is the CM of Gujarat for last 10 years), double digit growth for last 10 years.

Now, Indians want him to be the PM so that he can replicate it for entire INDIA.

@Talon on the other side, he is also notorius for gujrat riots etc
neutral opinion

i said i love to wear saree but my mom won't allow me ap ko pta nhi kiya khsuh fehmi hogyi :D
@Mirzay
har larkay ho ho jati hai jub koi kubsoorat larki kuch keh ti hai kissi na kissi terhan uski tareef ya uskay haan mein haan hi sunai dayti hai!! :D

@Talon what did u say about bloody letters?
@alpha1cavalier they are disgusting ....scares me how ANYONE can even think of it! As a joke with ketchup its fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom