What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. At the moment they are in LTO, just like GTO. Lots of stabilization work will be going on, however, ISRO's job is over. Respective countries will take charge for further adjustments.

Ya, i know what you are saying, it's like the sats have been left in a Colony where they wanted to go, it's just that now they have to find the right house on there own.

Correct angle inclination & Ground Contact will take hours.

You are ALWAYS RIGHT EMPEROR :D

Dude, I hate Iranian Space Agency... :omghaha:

Monkey goes... Monkey comes.... Monkey smokes a cigarette...... Ahemdinijad farts in space suit... :D

Ya, i know what you are saying, it's like the sats have been left in a Colony where they wanted to go, it's just that now they have to find the right house on there own.

Correct angle inclination & Ground Contact will take hours.

You are ALWAYS RIGHT EMPEROR :D

Again the problem with GSLV is tricky. The problem is no longer with fuel mix / faulty valves / stage ignition / stage separation, rather it's a metallurgical issue now with the booster itself . Let's see what Mk4 has up it's sleeves. I wish the ground test data was available for public......

If you master this metallurgical tech (alloys and composites), it's just 4 - 6 points below high performance jet engine tech.... Let's wait and see.....

Yaar, we just need a Completely Stabilized GSLV.

Once we achieve that than ISRO can do wonders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom