What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.. Women dressed in our traditional saree is looking awesome!!

I have a special weakness for women in saree :D

2rx74v9.jpg
[/IMG]

2zsy8vt.jpg
[/IMG]

i love saree too :) but my mother won't allow me :sad:

Actually I asked her this question: What did you see that I've failed till this date? She smiles every time I ask her that! :D

She reads a lot... I mean a LOT.... about religion...... :blink:

@Hyperion Actually its good. Those who convert by choice understand its importance more than people like you and me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate. I just asked as my wife-to-be used to follow Serb/Croat Orthodox church, later she converted to Islam while with me. The conversion had nothing to do with me. I am a bad role model to convert anyone to Islam. Maybe out of love, but she knows in very clear terms that I was perfectly happy with whatever religion she was following earlier. Similarly, my family didn't care either.

Mate Christianity as a religion is on a downfall now.. Preists indulge in immoral activities.. Lack of knowledgeable persons to spread the ideas of what Christinanity is all about.. More and more people are converting to Islam because of this specially in Europe.. (am not talking about your girl friend) There are people who can convey the ideas of Islam in a better way.. Christianity is now like a money making machine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom