What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
at everyone...I have been in this advice giving field for a while now...Its my way of teaching myself patience which I lack in real life! :cray:

Now I have become mein mein bakri like @Hyperion

yes....................
@ajtr :raise: Congrats!! What name did you choose? Yahan uskay mamoo kidher bhag giyea?! :angry:

Dont worry cousin (me) is here!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
at everyone...I have been in this advice giving field for a while now...Its my way of teaching myself patience which I lack in real life! :cray:

Actually we should give advice only to things that we are good at.. :whistle:

That means you are a failure :P

@ajtr how could there be 55 tags when two tags were there only... just was asking for your opinion. You don't like it fine...

Everyone. Take a moment and admire this:

@All underage children... no peeping..

pippa-butt-640x452.jpg

Also maybe I am a wannabe Pashtun but so what? I never said my claims were proven. We are not sure the woman married was a Pashtun and even if she was its like 10%/15% Pashtun ancestry. Stop being an utter snob. Za Pashtun yam, zama marzi da. It was a mistake to maintain false identity of muhajir. I am trying to rectify a problem. Someone who knows nothing about Pakistan cannot understand this.

Furthermore the loss of links and the integration of Indian Muslims was part of the reason too for what you may refer to as my identity crisis. Sorry won't tag you anymore, baji.

@ajtr :raise: Congrats!! What name did you choose? Yahan uskay mamoo kidher bhag giyea?! :angry:

Dont worry cousin (me) is here!! :D
zainab......................same name..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom