What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BDforever thankyou for your nice gesture ! @seiko , @arp2041
thanks for the nice gesture of sending me a friend request!
@Aeronaut thanks for the offer(last day) ,and ya i always considered
@Hyperion
@Armstrong
@Aeronaut
@A.Rafay
@Ayush
@Secur
@BDforever
@hinduguy
@seiko
@arp2041
as my Bigger brothers
thats why i just wanted to vent some frustration coz everyone has to do that coz no ones life is perfect! And i didnt want to be in the LIMELIGHT
frankly those who know me in real , know that i dont like limelight{prominates the mole on my cheek :rofl:}
If i have annoyed, offended anyone im sorry!
I admit that i have been unreasonable too! Im sorry.
One thing more
@Talon
i dont think i hav ADHD and other cancer sounding illnesses :rofl:
otherwise half of my family who are physician+ regular checkup docs would have recomended me a therapy
I think i just need to talk and vent some frustration infront of my ^^brothers and you sis ocassionaly.
Believe me i like every single one of you
@Aeronaut Pm comming your way!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion ye ap har post per thank kyun krte hain :confused:

Go to Andaman and Nicobar islands.. There are some good islands there.. My friend visited there and he said it was awesome!!

Man , do go there . There is nothing like Andamans in India . you can swim with elephants in the sea , also with dholphins , cath fish and cook it on beach under clear starry night while you chill with your friends whole night . All you have to do is avoid "tourist season" and ask locals for cool spots .

Khudda ka khauff karo..... @Aeronaut I'm sorry mate, he is sending a huge PM your way. I can understand your pain... :cray:

@BDforever thankyou for your nice gesture ! @seiko , @arp2041
thanks for the nice gesture of sending me a friend request! @Aeronaut thanks for the offer(last day) ,and ya i always considered
@Hyperion
@Armstrong @Aeronaut
@A.Rafay
@Ayush
@Secur
@BDforever
@hinduguy
@seiko
@arp2041
as my Bigger brothers
thats why i just wanted to vent some frustration coz everyone has to do that coz no ones life is perfect! And i didnt want to be in the LIMELIGHT
frankly those who know me in real , know that i dont like limelight{prominates the mole on my cheek :rofl:}
If i have annoyed, offended anyone im sorry!
I admit that i have been unreasonable too! Im sorry.
One thing more
@Talon
i dont think i hav ADHD and other cancer sounding illnesses :rofl:
otherwise half of my family who are physician+ regular checkup docs would have recomended me a therapy
I think i just need to talk and vent some frustration infront of my ^^brothers and you sis ocassionaly.
Believe me i like every single one of you
. @Aeronaut Pm comming your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom