What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar that is because we never seen your cat poop to compare with @Marshmallows posts.. :D

I used to give you thanks for most of your posts even that was abusing me and still you hate me :cray:

haha wen ppl hav their personal probs dat dun seem gettin solved,dey bring me n my posts here to express their frustration:rofl:

@alpha1cavalier

you r one big PYSCHO who shud be in mental hospital,im not responsible if ur parents r not supportive n dun let u enjoy even small things like gadgets so dun blame me for ur frustration:meeting:

i dun give a damn if you thank my posts or not! i care less:meeting:

n hey HYPOCRITE next time u wanna say anythin say infront of me,not wen im gone n then u blabber whole day n i cant throw my reply back on ur face rite dat moment!:meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut @WebMaster, our baby Marshee trolled someone for the very first time. I'm so proud of her... :smitten:

haha wen ppl hav their personal probs dat dun seem gettin solved,dey bring me n my posts here to express their frustration:rofl:

@alpha1cavalier

you r one big PYSCHO who shud be in mental hospital,im not responsible if ur parents r not supportive n dun let u enjoy even small things like gadgets so dun blame me for ur frustration:meeting:

n hey HYPOCRITE next time u wanna say anythin say infront of me,not wen im gone n then u blabber whole day n i cant throw my reply back on ur face rite dat moment!:meeting:

@alpha1cavalier

20zctv6.jpg
[/IMG]

he annoyed me so much on other threads as well but i dint respond much coz i thot his parents dun et him use computer n net n he has to steal their mobile to talk on PDF so i shud let it go but hes takin it easy huh

Give half of your thanks to him and make peace :whistle:

no...i dun like Hypocrites

wen ur here hes differnt wen ur gone hes differnt!:girl_wacko:

Darling, don't reply to any of his posts. People with ADHD get annoyed the most like that! :D

he annoyed me so much on other threads as well but i dint respond much coz i thot his parents dun et him use computer n net n he has to steal their mobile to talk on PDF so i shud let it go but hes takin it easy huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom