What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier

kiddo....I will pat you when you do something good....dont try too hard it ruins your life...live your life if you slip I will let you know so you dont do it again...If you do something good, I will be sure to let you know, ok?

Besides life is all about learning ....just make sure you do good and keep trying if you do not make it the 1st time!

I can't believe it ! :blink:

You're so gullible ! :hitwall:

Mashallah Mashallah Mashallah

aaj hi aik bande ne mujhe rishtay ka kaha thaa... Hamare city main Rickshaw chalata hai... Masha'Allah se khoob paise kamata hai... kaho to baat chalaon???

j/k seriously we know really good families in London/Europe so if u r serious I can earn some sawab by fixing u in one of such family lol

dekha khud hi maan gaya hai... !!!!

that is why I said burhape se pehle karwa letay... but u r too late now unfortunately :(

4 allowed in Islam.... only one down so far :O

zakii bhai, aap to bade shararati hain.

How many thanks remains in this post??? :pop:
@arp2041 tujhay thanks ki itni chinta kiyun hai? Me and @S.U.R.B. hain naa....poora naswarabad hai tujhay thanks daynay kay liyea....and some tujhay latay maar nay kay mood mein bhi hain :P

@alpha1cavalier

kiddo....I will pat you when you do something good....dont try too hard it ruins your life...live your life if you slip I will let you know so you dont do it again...If you do something good, I will be sure to let you know, ok?

Besides life is all about learning ....just make sure you do good and keep trying if you do not make it the 1st time!

i tried to defend you always and will do it again but smartly and not like an idiot who wants to kill anyone he sees!

@arp2041 tujhay thanks ki itni chinta kiyun hai? Me and @S.U.R.B. hain naa....poora naswarabad hai tujhay thanks daynay kay liyea....and some tujhay latay maar nay kay mood mein bhi hain :P

Did you just say 'Chinta' ? :angry:

You blasphemer ! :sniper:

dekha khud hi maan gaya hai... !!!!

that is why I said burhape se pehle karwa letay... but u r too late now unfortunately :(

na chand rahay ga, na sitaray rahin gay
yeh sari zindgi knawaray rahain gay
rooz hotay hain hazaroon nikah dunya main
en ki qismat main sirf chhoharay rahin gay

hey everybody :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom