What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haviZsultan ( hope you don't mind) but after reading your post, I gotta ask, did you move to Pakistan after partition? ?
@haviZsultan ( hope you don't mind) but after reading your post, I gotta ask, did you move to Pakistan after partition? ?

No my parents moved but they did so much after the partition year. I actually felt I moved too and in places other than Pakistan 1/2 or 2/3rd of our family is Indian... u see I grew up confused and spent more time outside Pakistan than in it. I spent a lot of years in Dubai with mixed relatives. Later I became a nationalist.

No one will understand my patriotism since I had so heavy interaction with Lucknowi branch of our family. But now you can see why I am so loyal to Ansari and my fathers nisbat despite the fact it just weakens my chance to merge as a Pashtun. I am equally loyal to my fathers family but don't mention as I share last names of that side too and it is traceable. I got death threats as well that was why at that time I never talked about family but for a long time nothing happened.

You might be interested to know in fact I identified more with Hyderabad earlier but there it is more because of indirect family link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also do note here my mother lived throughout her life in Lucknow. My father actually moved, then married mother and brought her from Lucknow. Same with all Khala's.

@LoveIcon I SWEAR I was like kiska khutta kis kay khoon mien dal giyea? :rofl:

Itni mushkil urdu na bolay keratin!
:D
although i suck in urdu u can still take lessons frm me! My urdu teacher hates me! :rofl:

@LoveIcon I SWEAR I was like kiska khutta kis kay khoon mien dal giyea? :rofl:

Itni mushkil urdu na bolay keratin!
:D
although i suck in urdu u can still take lessons frm me! My urdu teacher hates me! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:

Myne is 1988 :angel:

Thank you

Lets see...whoelse is 1984? :angel:

:oops: I read in a rush and if I dont know a word...I just assume it is 1 of the ones I know...or somehow or another manage to replace it with 1 I know! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom