What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. It doesn't matter. Let him try, Naswarees shall always prevail! Long live the Empire... :D

2h6dgrn.jpg
[/IMG]

I know. It doesn't matter. Let him try, Naswarees shall always prevail! Long live the Empire... :D

Yara @arp2041, no need to create so many threads. It will become a nuisance for the admins.

he is an idiot , dont you know :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean to say you checked last month? Time moves at 4x rate in Naswarabad! :D

I could see that....

Btw i was about to ask the @arp2041 this in the other thread but it got closed "vaise kal india mein 2 din ka strike chaloo hone vala hein..... netha logonko contact karo... aur apna maang ko bhi add karneko boldo"

@Hyperion @seiko, @KRAIT, @Mani2020 no worries, thread was opened with good intentions, i have messaged webby to do whatever with it, even give me infraction/ban, so PEACE :)

btw @WebMaster its heck too difficult to use pdf on android , is there anyway to make it easier and simpler? :what:

it takes me 15-20 minutes to right a single post that too not without banging my head :cray:

Oh @WebMaster would never ban you! It's very heart-wrenching to ban citizens of this peaceful place. :D

Khair dair aye, parr durust aye... have a Chocolate stuffed with our A quality Naswar... :enjoy:

@Hyperion @seiko, @KRAIT, @Mani2020 no worries, thread was opened with good intentions, i have messaged webby to do whatever with it, even give me infraction/ban, so PEACE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom