What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@huda whats wrong with yours? :pop:

mujhe jab jealousy hoti hai jab baba kisi ki side lete hain :P

Yr actually ami allow nhi krti kisi aur city jane like i want to go Islamabad for further studies but unko bht dar lagta hai :(

Last edited by a moderator:
mujhe jab jealousy hoti hai jab baba kisi ki side lete hain :P

Yr actually ami allow nhi krti kisi aur city jane like i want to go Islamabad for further studies but unko bht dar lagta hai :(
@huda mayri amma bhi aysi thee....koi aur amma dhuntkay exchange kerwalo.. @Hyperion ki amma par mayri nazar hai :P

@Armstrong Sadly no abu is TOOO patriotic! Even after 22 yrs we remained "PAKKA PAKISTANI!"

There is nothing to be sad about that ! :angry:

Uncle & I are on the same page about this - Dual Nationality equates to Dual Loyalty in my books & I too would find it insulting to my person & my country to swear allegiance to any other country in addition to my own !

God Job...Uncle ! :kiss3:

Mr sancho

Please respect women. @Talon is like our family in PDF n we live like that with harmony in PDF.....

so please try to have fun in a more civilized manner.

PS im referring one of yr previous post in which u had written Urdu in that @alpha1cavalier pointed out.

thanks.

Respect from Umair Nawaz.

@Umair Nawaz do a background check! His intro thread etc!
@mr sancho this is standard op!

abey.. main tera support kar raha hun.. tu agar na hota to ye corner ka kya hota.. some days when I feel low.. and want to cry.. I read your post.. and it cheers me up.. :smitten:

yaar butter khatam ho gaya...
@hinduguy
koi nai naswarabad kay konay mein 24/7 shop khula hai naa...udher saylay aao...discount bhi milta hai just flash your naswarabad wala id! :P

abey.. main tera support kar raha hun.. tu agar na hota to ye corner ka kya hota.. some days when I feel low.. and want to cry.. I read your post.. and it cheers me up.. :smitten:

yaar butter khatam ho gaya...

I'm with the hinduguy

i hate my lil sister ( second younger) she wants to become my shadow , stick wid me all the time , even in the university bunked her classes and came to my department ,,wants to know my all secrets even my friends secret and all the time preeching me ethics simply wants to be my AMMA Eeee!!!!!!!!
That is the story of my 7-8 year sister and my eldest sister, im free from these troubles!

@Hyperion ki amma nay @Hyperion ki chuti behn ki shadi kerwai wi hai and unka bayta @Hyperion awara phir ta hai and she is cool with it!!! :woot:

:astagh::astagh:
shariah-law.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom