What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we will dine in Hell..............................in Stealth mode. :triniti:

th

:help: :help: :butcher:

hy everyone :wave:

duh i am exhausted :fie:

How can a normal person memorize all the prudential regulations of state bank that too with heck lot of accounting and finance jargons :meeting:

Yara issi liye to Pakistan ka bera gharq ho raha hai. Sirf rattay hee lagtay hain. All through out my education, I can't remember ONE exam that wasn't open book, open notes, open everything, and I hated each and everyone of them. :angry:

How can a normal person memorize all the prudential regulations of state bank that too with heck lot of accounting and finance jargons :meeting:

The total outstanding exposure limit of a bank/*** shall to an individual person shall not exceed 30% of bank's/***'s total equity and the fund-based outstanding of a bank/*** to an individual person shall not exceed 20% of bank's/***'s equity :rofl:

Mate, which uni are you studying at?

The total outstanding exposure limit of a bank/*** shall to an individual person shall not exceed 30% of bank's/***'s total equity and the fund-based outstanding of a bank/*** to an individual person shall not exceed 20% of bank's/***'s equity :rofl:

Yara issi liye to Pakistan ka bera gharq ho raha hai. Sirf rattay hee lagtay hain. All through out my education, I can't remember ONE exam that wasn't open book, open notes, open everything, and I hated each and everyone of them. :angry:

kya karein bhai majboori ha teacher jesa kehta ha wese hi karna parta ha .....damagh ki dahi bangaye ...i hate them for being such idiots

Without Hate ? Phir tu aur bhi boring hey . Bhai koi Karachi walay apna corner banao Yaar , Bilkul Thandi jagah hey ye . :P

tou who invites you sir ............chairman @Hyperion some outsider come at our peaceful home and try to troll here we have @arp2041 for this job report to supreme commander of the111 Brigade of Naswaristan :P

Last edited by a moderator:

isi kya zaroorat par gayi........pori PR tu ham bankers bi yaad nahi karte.....

@Hyperion LSE yar :hitwall:

isi kya zaroorat par gayi........pori PR tu ham bankers bi yaad nahi karte.....

bhai inka damagh khrab ha ....last time financial institutions ka exam ma we have to memorize all the prudential regulations plus bassel accords hahah lol that was like memorizing a 5KG book written in persian

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom