What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot:

arp2041.jpg

@arp2041 it look like @WebMaster is trying to troll you.......teri post per ye banner............:devil:

abb Naswar Corner ka khayal nikal dey dil se.......tera charitar dagdar kaer diya hai.....webi na......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@haviZsultan @BDforever @arp2041 @Imran Khan @JonAsad @KRAIT @45'22' .......... @Hyperion your presidency is save now............

Last edited by a moderator:
I am joining PDF, you are hacking me ...grrrrrr

Huh???

Dude you are already a member???

:woot:

arp2041.jpg

@arp2041 it look like @WebMaster is trying to troll you.......teri post per ye banner............:devil:

abb Naswar Corner ka khayal nikal dey dil se.......tera charitar dagdar kaer diya hai.....webi na......:rofl::rofl:

@haviZsultan @BDforever @arp2041 @Imran Khan @JonAsad @KRAIT @45'22' .......... @Hyperion your presidency is save now............

This obviously is a Political Conspiracy against a non-corrupt & descent person like me......
@WebMaster is also favoring the Tyrant @Hyperion :angry:

But this can't stop me, i'll fight till my last breath for the People of Naswarabad.

My laptop is now working well... some issues here and there but not as it was before. Welcome change.

Public,service announcement

In regards to @Hyperion s presidency of Naswaristan. As the supreme commander of the111 Brigade of Naswaristan, i would like to announce that any cou'p attempt will be met with a strong response. And Hyperion will be crowned as the Fuhrer of Naswaristan... :drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom