What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
People gathering for anti tharki protest in the american province of naswarabad!
6a00d83452719d69e20120a569c5d9970b-pi

This is also politics, however, on a whole different level. This is a level where geo-politics come into play and nations use human beings as pawns in the name of religion. This divide has been going on under the radar for the past thirty years, fortunately you weren't born during those times. Our country was a paradise of understanding between different schools of thought. Then one evil came amongst us, laden with camel cash, and to neutralize a threat to Camelistan, he put a web of hatred amongst it's people to secure foreign interests.

You are not capable yet to process such thoughts, one day you will be able to when **** really hits the fan.

yeah but @Hyperion i think its not abut sect . Some groups use names of Shia and sunni for brain washing and use them for their own benefits and they should not even consider as humans

Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad @Hyperion my only problem is that why Pakistani People have more HATRED towards India than LOVE towards there own people??? They were quick to jump to conclusion when it comes to (INDIAN) Afzal Guru's Hanging, but don't care if there own 55 innocent civilians die........Look who started that thread, an Indian, look first two pages, u'll see more Indians writing RIP than Pakistanis. My point is Where this Hatred towards India will lead Pakistan to???

@A.Rafay mujeh Hansel n Gretel pasand nai a rahi:sick:,i quit watchin it :fie: :bad:

im lookin 4 som other movie :unsure:

Dude, it's too complex of an analysis that I can respond in this state of mind. Had two glasses of red-wine and just smoked a joint. I am gonna top it off with a beer before I go to bed. I am really sad at the situation in Pakistan. I mean really sad.

@JonAsad @Hyperion my only problem is that why Pakistani People have more HATRED towards India than LOVE towards there own people??? They were quick to jump to conclusion when it comes to (INDIAN) Afzal Guru's Hanging, but don't care if there own 55 innocent civilians die........Look who started that thread, an Indian, look first two pages, u'll see more Indians writing RIP than Pakistanis. My point is Where this Hatred towards India will lead Pakistan to???

Currently india is least of our worries-
You are a victim of the hysteria created by your own media- we dont give heed much-

@JonAsad abhi election huway to phr aik or tharki @arp2041 a jaye ga!
Election system theek hona chahia! Long march! Inqalab! Zindabad!

@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN u with me or against me?
@Neptune girls here are annoyed bcoz of tharkis! ! U with me or against me?
@JonAsad abhi election huway to phr aik or tharki @arp2041 a jaye ga!
Election system theek hona chahia! Long march! Inqalab! Zindabad!

@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN u with me or against me?
@Neptune girls here are annoyed bcoz of tharkis! ! U with me or against me?

Dude, it's too complex of an analysis that I can respond in this state of mind. Had two glasses of red-wine and just smoked a joint. I am gonna top it off with a beer before I go to bed. I am really sad at the situation in Pakistan. I mean really sad.

hmmmmmm me too :cry:

but sometimes i think that maybe we r not sincere with our country thats y we all are facing hard time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom