What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't become a CEO. CEO's are born just like fighter pilots are. They have this innate killer instinct. You can spot such people even if they are selling tissue-paper on the street.

that means i should go for tissue paper business :laugh:

Hmm. So I'm not both of them, I think I'm 10% tharki and %90 anti-tharki. :) so what do you think

that means u r 90% tharki and 10% anti-tharki :P

Yeh anti tharki march pluto tak jaye gi!
tumblr_lu9k58M1EG1r2h5u7o1_1280.jpg

@arp2041 buch k rahin!
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN aoa! Maray sath ho ya nahin!
@Talon
where is sis btw? :smitten:

U with me or against me?

Itni raat ko me tumhara saaat q hon ga bhala........:angry:

if you know what i mean...............:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
No one can be sure so early into it. Just an educated guess at the moment. However, if it has anything to do with similar events with Hazaras in the recent past, then yes, I'm sure.

You sure its some sect?-

No one can be sure so early into it. Just an educated guess at the moment. However, if it has anything to do with similar events with Hazaras in the recent past, then yes, I'm sure.

Some recent development has really pissed off the anti Pakistani elements-
I will let the picture to be more clear before speculating-

Yeah man.. just pisses me off. You have no idea the amount of anger inside me. God damn it. I don't want to name the sect that is responsible for this ****... :angry:

yeah but @Hyperion i think its not abut sect . Some groups use names of Shia and sunni for brain washing and use them for their own benefits and they should not even consider as humans

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahin yara, has nothing to do with that. BLA is that. Not this. This version of hatred is prevalent all over Pakistan. No one is funding this particular strain of hatred, seeds of this one were sowed almost three decades ago.

Some recent development has really pissed off the anti Pakistani elements-
I will let the picture to be more clear before speculating-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom