What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
APOLOGY LETTER!
@Talon sis!
Im sorry me and @Umair Nawaz were behaving like idiots about the bro thing!
And as @A.Rafay and you knw my real name u shoudnt be worried about the 'emma' issue! It means nothing more to me than a 'teaser'
! Plus im in a light mood because of the marriage thing! .i just vented my frustration last night! And sorry again!

Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad
u must get my email! I want to discuss the avatar issue and a serious issue abt religion also!

@Skull and Bones

U are the culprit if that thread went on a Troll war.....

If you hadn't posted this post in the reply to that thread earlier:

Very good, as long as you guys aren't supporting the separatist movements in India.

& instead given some fitting reply, that thread shouldn't have gone too far.........

But anyways, now i m back on Suicide Bombing mission, This may be an Internet insanity by them as Joe sir said but there is always a limit to everything.......

Welcome Back the Troller in me :cheers:

@Hyperion @Talon @KRAIT @JonAsad & others......

I am on a suicide bombing mission on this thread, as enough is enough......

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...bengalis-perceive-bangladesh-bangladeshi.html

So a hi & a bye from me, pata nahi kal ho na ho :D

@Skull and Bones

U are the culprit if that thread went on a Troll war.....

If you hadn't posted this post in the reply to that thread earlier:

& instead given some fitting reply, that thread shouldn't have gone too far.........

But anyways, now i m back on Suicide Bombing mission, This may be an Internet insanity by them as Joe sir said but there is always a limit to everything.......

Welcome Back the Troller in me :cheers:

@Hyperion @Talon @KRAIT @JonAsad & others......

I am on a suicide bombing mission on this thread, as enough is enough......

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...bengalis-perceive-bangladesh-bangladeshi.html

So a hi & a bye from me, pata nahi kal ho na ho :D

I wasn't trolling there though, i gave few fitting reply to Kobiraaz regarding his hypocrisy.

@Skull and Bones me aya toh bhag gaye sab saaly :P

waisey wasn't Rs. 10 per province enough?? I thought i was being generous??? :P :D

Well jonasad, This seriousness is not issue, issue is praising, yeah it will not give hurdles unless you insert failed joke

164488_344591302316106_241027587_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom