What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster i will PM you immediatly if i see a female being harrased!
Ap ki naak k neechay bohat kuch ho raha hay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds awesome.

Aap pate wate tu nahin khatin? Vegetarian? jk
@WebMaster Just when I am in the canteen here in Europe.....we dont get halal meat in the canteen sooo then I am vegetarian but at home I am full time meat eater just to ....what I missed :D

am running low on vocabulary!

@WebMaster me vegetarian! Meat reminds me of my dead cat! Although my mum does force feed me chicken roasts!

@WebMaster Just when I am in the canteen here in Europe.....we dont get halal meat in the canteen sooo then I am vegetarian but at home I am full time meat eater just to ....what I missed :D

am running low on vocabulary!

I have been trying to get in shape recently so switched to healthy, veggie diet, i love to cheat here and there though and have some chicken masala makhni and other stuff (just had some) :D

Last edited:
I have been trying to get in shape recently so switched to healthy, veggie diet, i love to cheat here and there though and have some chicken masala makhni and other stuff (just had some) :D

hmmmm....have a balanced diet janaab! Prophet said excursiveness of ANYTHING is bad! Also said that all that is edible has its benefits! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom