What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
fcuk you beech :yahoo:

:rolleyes:

:disagree:

Not helping you buddy, Not helping you...........

In my Superb Administration where there will be Innovations all around, you will be executed in a UNIQUE way.........

We will Tie you to the LAUNCH PAD of our new Spacecraft named ARP-V-2041, which will be launched on it's journey to Pluto, every Naswarabadi will be happy & rejoicing but u will die of suffocation from Gases & burn ultimately :devil:

The rocket will reach Pluto in an year & u will reach to HELL in a minute :lol:

we didn't need to run after doing it in Canada. :smitten:

God I loved the place. Should have stayed the **** away from politics and nationalism. They revere me but left me on the road tied and gagged. God knows what kind of reveration that is? :blink:
yes i like western culture... first sight love--> go to first date ( give flower )---> go to bed same night ---> after that .you can keep the relation or go away :D :P

Don't run away @Talon. I was just kidding.

Guys talk rubbish half the time anyway. Again no intentions there. Serious or otherwise. :D

yes i like western culture... first sight love--> go to first date ( give flower )---> go to bed same night ---> after that .you can keep the relation or go away :D :P

Lots of effort before that too to get the girl to you know chat with you or meet up eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
who asked you to conspire against me :angry: and you did this to me :cry:

@Mani2020 tayray saath meinay kiya conspire ki? :blink:

i have an idea, if you want girl running toward you... simply kiss her and then run... girl will surly come after you but the reason is to beat you.. if this does not bother you, then do it , i may do it in this valentine day :D

It can backfire when they throw their shoe at you instead of wasting their energy in chasing you! :flame:

@Mani2020 tayray saath meinay kiya conspire ki? :blink:

It can backfire when they throw their shoe at you instead of wasting their energy in chasing you! :flame:
Catch those shoes and run... in this time, the girl will run after the boy for sure :P

Catch those shoes and run... in this time, the girl will run after the boy for sure :P

What if she throws stones or flames? :D

She wont want any of that back!

OR simple she might just cry thief and before you know it a whole bandwagon of angry desis are ready to wash their hands at you :D

What if she throws stones or flames? :D

She wont want any of that back!

OR simple she might just cry thief and before you know it a whole bandwagon of angry desis are ready to wash their hands at you :D

may be ... there is real mystery about girl's purse ... boys always have interest to know what stuff girls carry in their purse :P

may be ... there is real mystery about girl's purse ... boys always have interest to know what stuff girls carry in their purse :P

you touch a purse she has every right to scream thief! :D

ok people me gotta go out of office for a while...

you touch a purse she has every right to scream thief! :D

ok people me gotta go out of office for a while...

then i will run with shouting THEIF ! ! THEIF ! ! and pointing finger to my front direction ... so people will think i am running after the theif :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom