What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actualy @LoveIcon sahab man apki side lay raha tha! @Mani2020 chahta hay k ap ban ho jayen! Kyun kay ap emotional huway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara I don't. In fact I kind of hate it. However, have to be an awesome husband and accompany my better half to such events. I really enjoy the smile on her face, that's all that I like about pure classical music! :D

Hi people!

How many of you like pure classical music? @Hyperion ?

I don't even know if opera falls under this category. She likes opera A LOT!

Seriously? I just now changed my signature, im not going to settings now! Po is my one of favourite character.

Saeen wada jush ayo? Ehoo wari kehri photo hani chadhi ahay?

@A.Rafay did u get an email on ur defence email.id! If yes that was me no need to take my name here!

Yara I don't. In fact I kind of hate it. However, have to be an awesome husband and accompany my better half to such events. I really enjoy the smile on her face, that's all that I like about pure classical music! :D

I don't even know if opera falls under this category. She likes opera A LOT!

Opera :woot: Na i was talking about the classical music of subcontinent.

BTW I am sure you'll start liking Opera!

@Emmie, btw, congrats on becoming JRTT. You deserved it. I wanted to congratulate you in seniors cafe couple days back, however, couldn't post anything.

Cheers! :cheers:

Eha photo muhnje favourite series ji aahe Kung fu panda!

Oha ta moon khay khaber ahay, per ochto aitro change? Jay kadhein moo ghalat na ahayan perhein wari ko Islamic hoi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom