What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast theres somthing My Parents wud feel proud of me if i tell them abt this achievement here:meeting::yes2:

Yea, next time when you fail in an exam and parents start to scold you, you can say that " so what?? I have more than 4000 thanks in PDF" :P

no its like wen u r kept away frm somthing,u get more intrsted to see da place or dat thing:azn:

jus very keen to know wats happening at dat forbiden place:eek:

Then ask Webby to make you a moderator na..

You can have time pass by banning people :D

Good night guys!!

Have to go to market tomorrow morning :D.. Already 2 AM here.. Mum will woke me up at 5 :(

Yea, next time when you fail in an exam and parents start to scold you, you can say that " so what?? I have more than 4000 thanks in PDF" :P

Then ask Webby to make you a moderator na..

You can have time pass by banning people :D

hahaha yeah,dat wudnt work either but will get thapars more coz then thy will know y i got low marks by spending too much time here when i always lie dat im studying in my room:P

@Marshmallow parents are never happy! Good to know ur a teen atleast! Coz this is teen problem!
@A.Rafay hello where can i find ur email id!
Aeronaut has @Talons
krait has @Mani2020's ID ! weird country naswarabad!

Last edited by a moderator:
544504_416945985054260_1037350666_n.jpg

that reminds me @WebMaster when will my email be ready?

@Talon's is pinky smthng!
Mani2020's is mani smthng! Right! I hope i get mine tonight! @Talon do you knw emrald is a he or she ? Im gonna make a detailed post tommorow about an imporatant issue people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom